• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

May ride

Reaction score
Guys and ladies, I am riding out to Virginia and then NC in May (9th-?) for my daughter in laws graduation in Lynchburg VA. It’s going to be a fairly quick superslab run there. If anyone is heading out that way and wants to pair up for some of the ride let me know.
Currently planning on leaving Waco at about 7-8am on May 9 and spending the first night in Henderson TN (air B&B) then riding on to Roanoke and doing another air B&B there for the night of the 10th, then heading to Lynchburg at about 7-8am.
Probably no takers, but if you feel like riding along on some of this holler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I hope once you get there you will have time to do some of the fun riding in the area before heading home!

I hope once you get there you will have time to do some of the fun riding in the area before heading home!

I will. I’m planning on spending four days there in NC. I’m avoiding the dragon and the BRP (just too much idiocy) but there is a lot of really good riding there. I used to hang out in NC and did a lot of riding there with a friend, planning on revisiting some of that while I’m there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back