• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: May's 20TH Meet n Greet n Eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Hold on to your boot straps riders I revisited a place a few weeks back that I think you are going to enjoy. Especially if you are a chicken fried steak fan. They have a large that is so big it comes on a separate plate from the sides. The food is all made here fresh so no fast food here.:eat3: Join us Sunday the 20th at 11AM for food,fun,and friendship.:rider: I moved this to the third week as to not interfere with Mothers Day plans.

We will have camping also this time. TGTUMBLEWEED (Ken) has let us use his place again on Saturday the 19th before our Sunday lunch. He was a very generous host so come camp and meet him and hang out and get to know the rest of the campers. Camping is at 75 Bon Winde Georgetown. Just off 183.

Please sign up below if you can hang out with us. Regulars as well as new riders are all welcome to attend. Great way to get to know other members of TWT. If you are camping let me know also so I can keep him updated also.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hobo-junction-liberty-hill
Where: Hobo Junction Cafe
3000 Ranch road 1869
Liberty Hill,Texas
512-778-9020

The in crowd.:thumb:
Retiredtosoon+1
Fumbles
Montejay
BeemerlessBob+1
K~P
A_perdue
Bob Felicci............9
rhodyne
jay herring
Blackerbird+1
ucwinters
iddave
TGTUMBLEWEED.....................16
Jarrett
RockmanTex+1
BobFelicci..................................20
slowGEEZR

Camping group
K~P
A_perdue
rhodyne
TGTUMBLEWEED

Not sure just yet crew.:huh:
bigdave-gs
mr2mch
needtotour
Zephyr
4jranch

Last edited:
I'm a maybe right now. I'll be passing through that area, but not sure the timing will be right to stop at 11am.

Drew, I should be there to eat. Not sure on camping yet, but maybe.

Count me in for camping and lunch. :eat: What time do you meet up on Saturday?

Count me in for camping and lunch. :eat: What time do you meet up on Saturday?

No set time to meet up Saturday for camping. I think he gets there mid afternoon Saturday. I will be there after work so maybe 6ish. Let me get him to chime in so everyone will know for sure.

No set time to meet up Saturday for camping. I think he gets there mid afternoon Saturday. I will be there after work so maybe 6ish. Let me get him to chime in so everyone will know for sure.

Howdy folks. I work until mid afternoon on saturday but yall are welcome to come set up camp anytime. i should be home by 3 or 3:30. set up wherever you wish. behind, beside or in the front. there are trees for hammocks. big patio in the rear to sit in the shade.
later taters

Not at this point. Are there any plans for Sat ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hummm that is a good question. Sometimes early campers take a ride around the back roads but nothing set in stone yet. I was planning on getting sausage and cooking it for dinner Saturday night at Kens. He knows the side roads near his place and they are really scenic. Let me check into it.

Ahoy KP!
Got a kitchen pass good for Saturday and Sunday so put me down for both. :sun:

Wish I could go, but I work Sunday every week. Once again, I'll have to make plans for a ride on Saturday instead.

Wish I could go, but I work Sunday every week. Once again, I'll have to make plans for a ride on Saturday instead.

That is sorta my problem also,but I work every Saturday. Cannot wait till retirement time.:giveup:

Quick question...this is a meet up for food and elbow rubbing, yes? TJ's Cycle is kicking off a TARA Ride that Saturday, the 19th. I want to do the ride as I've not been able to make any yet. But, I'd like to say hi and show my face to you guys....
Plotting and planning. I actually have both days free that weekend.

Are we riding Sunday? Or seeing who can eat that entire CFS?! ;)

Quick question...this is a meet up for food and elbow rubbing, yes? TJ's Cycle is kicking off a TARA Ride that Saturday, the 19th. I want to do the ride as I've not been able to make any yet. But, I'd like to say hi and show my face to you guys....

Hi Jay, is there a post about the TJ's ride?

KP, Gina and I are planning to make the lunch in Liberty Hill. :eat3:

I may have my wires crossed....!!

On TJ's FB page, they're showing a TARA ride...on 5/19 Saturday.....

fa49f741ab6394bfb9916f365a3453e6.jpg

Meet up for food and elbow rubbing yes as well as camping the night before. Working on a ride now Sunday on the way to the cafe and afterwards.

Back