• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: May's 20TH Meet n Greet n Eat

Anyone headed down from Dallas/Ft worth area on Saturday to camp besides me?

Anyone on the maybe list please chime back in here and let me know if you are planning on attending. That way I can give them a final update for Sunday.

Remember there is free camping also tonight in Georgetown. I plan on bringing some sausage and buns to cook on Kens fire pit. Join us.

I’m planning to go today 5-8 but no camp. Also tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we pointed out that Ken has a huge covered deck and drive/porch area, would it change your mind? Don't need a tent, just whatever you like for a bedroll. :clap:

Sorry to miss what i am sure will be a good time at Ken's place.

A "huge deck" you say?

[ame="https://youtu.be/KW5rhvmAu0c?t=6s"]Blue Collar Comedy Tour - BIG DECK - starring Drew Carey - YouTube[/ame]

What time is everyone showing up for camping? I was going to head down around 3. That puts me there around 5:30-6.

What time is everyone showing up for camping? I was going to head down around 3. That puts me there around 5:30-6.

I am still at work but should get there at 6:30. Have transportation issues. I will have three types of sausage to grill and buns and BBQ chips. Ken will be there around 4 I bet.

Last edited:
Planning on being there ...

Man, I just looked at the forecast, looks like thunderstorms all day in the area.

Not 100% now.

Capture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it has deteriorated once again.

Drizzle, clouds and T-Storms
60% chance
.5" accumulation.

I don't do rain.

And now it's pouring rain.
I blame Ron Strom

Last edited:
If this current thunderstorm booming through Ft. Worth will get through here in the next hour or so, I will still try to make it.

GIVE ME LIBERTY!....or GIVE ME....rain?

Im heddn straight (yeah rite!) home after brkfst in Brenham.... The rally was fun...met a lotta new folks since Thurs

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Ive been runnin thru so of n on showers from Snook on north & west. In Cameron rite now...looks like the heavier stuff is round Temple.
4b56e3d017fe61698c54150dc0784eaf.jpg

Hmmmm.... Brenham is my kinda place

Back