• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Mays meet n greet n eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Here we go again, hope your ready? We are going to have another gathering up north with camping. This time in Whitney at at Texas Great Country cafe and Pie Pantry. Good food and service with dessert if you wish.:eat3: Heard a lot of good things about this spot and they were right. The chicken fry was amazing. Buttermilk pie was also very tasty. I would like to see a big group from the DFW area gather with us to break bread.

Come one come all. New members from TWT are encouraged to attend. Be a great way to meet face to face with other riders/members of TWT. All bikes welcome. :rider:
Hope to see all you regulars join us for food, fun, and friendship as well as camping. Bring your tent and join in Saturday night the 4th at Beemerless Bobs place in Valley Mills.
Campers list: 557 Rivercrest road Valley Mills,Texas
Bob and the Saint
K~P
TGTUMBLEWEED

Please in your response indicate if you are eating, camping or both.:deal: Camping will be Saturday evening. Bring your tent and come over and say hi.
Texas Great Country cafe
903 s Bosque street
Whitney,Texas
Eat Time: Sunday the 5th of May.
11:00 AM

The YES crew.:thumb:
Bob and the Saint
mitchntx
Tuco
OldTLSDoug
TGTUMBLEWEED
K~P..................................................7 any more?

The Maybe Folk.:scratch:
duchess
Dahveed+1
solorider maybe for camping and eats
Jarrett
Zonie
2GENAE
Tim Scholz
bigdave-gs
ZachTSU

Last edited:
I'm in for both Beemerless Bobs Soggy Springtime Camp and KPs meet up/food the next day.
Been missing too many due to my work schedule, not missing another just because of a chance of rain.

Besides, I know how to use my rain gear. ☔:rider:

Last edited:
Soccer will be done by then.
I'd like to hang out with the cool kids once again.

I am an eater, not a sleeper. Of course, this opens up the bike choice dilema as it is less than an hour from PPSS.

I'm in for both Beemerless Bobs Soggy Springtime Camp and KPs meet up/food the next day.
Been missing too many due to my work schedule, not missing another just because of a chance of rain.

Besides, I know how to use my rain gear. ☔:rider:

Saturday evening not looking too great yet, but Sunday looking clear so far.:sun:

SAB and I will have to miss it. We'll be camping in the Arkansas woods.

Its both Cinco de Mayo and the first day of Ramadan (according to my calendar). That clearly calls for a celebration. I'm going to try and make it. Probably about 50/50 and I'll have my son with me if I can make it. I cannot camp as I have a wedding that evening (I'd rather be camping).

I plan on riding the SM, so it should be fun and we can bet on whether she will start or not. No compression release on the cams and thin base gasket/big bore kit seem to make it tough. I was going to ride her yesterday, but she wouldn't play, off of the tender too long.

Its both Cinco de Mayo and the first day of Ramadan (according to my calendar). That clearly calls for a celebration. I'm going to try and make it. Probably about 50/50 and I'll have my son with me if I can make it. I cannot camp as I have a wedding that evening (I'd rather be camping).

Just chime back in if you two are able to attend.

Drew...I jus had a late brkfst at Crazy Gals in Burnet....the Sweet Thang Taco....
Saved room for pie.....the apple is really really tasty
Thanx for takin us there for a Meet n Greet a while back.
I'll be at Whitney for sure

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Drew...I jus had a late brkfst at Crazy Gals in Burnet....the Sweet Thang Taco....
Saved room for pie.....the apple is really really tasty
Thanx for takin us there for a Meet n Greet a while back.
I'll be at Whitney for sure

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
Your welcome. It is my brothers favorite place to eat now. The only one I tried was the coconut pie so far. It was good. I get the same time every time I go, the CFS breakfast with hash browns and eggs. Need to try the pancakes. I heard from several folks that they were really tasty. See you Sunday.

Last edited:
I’m tentative and probably camping and catching up with the Squires’

Back