• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Mays meet n greet n eat

Since we got rained out on the Arkansas trip, I'm a maybe on this one now.

Since we got rained out on the Arkansas trip, I'm a maybe on this one now.
Perfect timing, I just looked at the weather and it looks great for both Saturday and Sunday.:sun: Chime in when you know for sure and if you are camping also? Bring some friends with you.:rider:

But....it looks like I may be a no sho this Sunday.... I thought it was the 2nd Sun ...this Sunday I have a family bday party to be at.
Saturday... I might stop by Teresa n Bobs though

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Perfect timing, I just looked at the weather and it looks great for both Saturday and Sunday.:sun: Chime in when you know for sure and if you are camping also? Bring some friends with you.:rider:
No camping for me. If I make it, I will be coming back from somewhere else :)

But....it looks like I may be a no sho this Sunday.... I thought it was the 2nd Sun ...this Sunday I have a family bday party to be at.
Saturday... I might stop by Teresa n Bobs though

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
Mothers day next weekend.

Our 4th guy quite over a week ago without saying anything to me. My work schedule has already been adjusted yanking my weekend off. :miffed:
I'll try to come up to Bob's Saturday night for a visit but I'm out for everything else.

Depends on how my knee is doing. Going in for surgery on the 10th and I would love to get one more ride in before then.

Depends on how my knee is doing. Going in for surgery on the 10th and I would love to get one more ride in before then.

You need to take pictures of that new shop that is going in.

Looks like it will be a show place ...

My maybe has turned into a no-be. Try next time :sun:

I will try to make Sunday brunch will see if Grand Kids spend the week end.

The weather is looking great for Saturday and Sunday.:sun: Ride on over and come visit and enjoy the day. Did I mention they have pie?:eat3: Sign up and hang out meet some new folks and maybe make a new riding buddy.:rider:

Our 4th guy quite over a week ago without saying anything to me. My work schedule has already been adjusted yanking my weekend off. :miffed:
I'll try to come up to Bob's Saturday night for a visit but I'm out for everything else.

So you gonna come impart your wisdom to us mortals around the campfire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATTENTION CAMPERS

I got somewhere else I need to be in the morning, so I ask that no one show up before 2.

If gate is closed, the gate code is 1020#

BYOB and some for me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back