• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Mays meet n greet n eat

ATTENTION CAMPERS

I got somewhere else I need to be in the morning, so I ask that no one show up before 2.

If gate is closed, the gate code is 1020#

BYOB and some for me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand? I will be there around 6 with sausage to grill or burn on fire pit.

Yesterday’s rain was only slight and we have had some drying time, so all should be good for camping. Please, however, park all vehicles 2,3 or 4 wheels on the gravel as the ground is soft.

Reminder, please come after 2pm and the gate code is 1020#. Gate will stay open, so please enter code to close it so Hunter the wonder dog does not wonder off.

If anyone is coming in the maybe column please chime back in today so I can give them a semi-accurate head count so they will know where to sit us. I will not be near the computer after 4. Will be riding to camp. Thank you. Any of you that need to get out this weekend come out and join us I bet that you will have yourself a good time. Camping also this evening at Sir Bobs the King of camp outs.:chug: He always takes very good care of us. Hope to see lots of new people Sunday in Whitney. :flip:

Just walked the AT thru the mudpit from the shop to the hard driveway. Gonna head out in about an hour or so towards the horny toad bar for a late lunch. eta probably about 2. then head slowly towards the world famous "Sir Bobs campground" after that.

Just walked the AT thru the mudpit from the shop to the hard driveway. Gonna head out in about an hour or so towards the horny toad bar for a late lunch. eta probably about 2. then head slowly towards the world famous "Sir Bobs campground" after that.

I plan on stopping to get sausage and chips at HEB for a quick easy Saturday dinner. Will be cooking after setting up tent. Save some room for dinner. Should be there after work before 6 if all goes well. Be good to see and visit you again.

This is the other stuff I “had” to do this morning. My first catch using a fly rod. So now it’s official. I r a flyfisher person

87c974b8f0928892a0a4b38fb70149ec.jpg

fa96ea820020a3a771f1654426cf79fd.jpg

I can't make it for Brunch tomorrow, Grand Kids spending the night. Maybe next time.
Louis

You need to take pictures of that new shop that is going in.

Looks like it will be a show place ...
If it ever stops raining! The concrete guy has been washed off of the job since Thursday. He hopes to be back at it on Tuesday or Wednesday, if it doesn't rain! The forms are up and waiting for the fill.

Here we go again, hope your ready? We are going to have another gathering up north with camping. This time in Whitney at at Texas Great Country cafe and Pie Pantry. Good food and service with dessert if you wish.:eat3: Heard a lot of good things about this spot and they were right. The chicken fry was amazing. Buttermilk pie was also very tasty. I would like to see a big group from the DFW area gather with us to break bread.

Come one come all. New members from TWT are encouraged to attend. Be a great way to meet face to face with other riders/members of TWT. All bikes welcome. :rider:
Hope to see all you regulars join us for food, fun, and friendship as well as camping. Bring your tent and join in Saturday night the 4th at Beemerless Bobs place in Valley Mills.
Campers list: 557 Rivercrest road Valley Mills,Texas
Bob and the Saint
K~P
TGTUMBLEWEED

Please in your response indicate if you are eating, camping or both.:deal: Camping will be Saturday evening. Bring your tent and come over and say hi.
Texas Great Country cafe
903 s Bosque street
Whitney,Texas
Eat Time: Sunday the 5th of May.
11:00 AM

The YES crew.:thumb:
Bob and the Saint
mitchntx
Tuco
OldTLSDoug
TGTUMBLEWEED
K~P..................................................7 any more?

The Maybe Folk.:scratch:
duchess
Dahveed+1
solorider maybe for camping and eats
Jarrett
Zonie
2GENAE
Tim Scholz
bigdave-gs
ZachTSU
I just want to say I had a great time, thank you for setting it up.

Well I had a great time enjoyed the food. Thanks Drew. Ron where are the big food pics?

Thanks for another great "meet and eat" Drew. That restaurant is a definite do again.

Your all very welcome. Thank you all for coming out to join in. Was that perfect weather to ride or what?:sun: We had 16 total show up to chow down with us. Glad that they are not closer than they are could get even more of my money. Really enjoyed the CFS, which as you see in the picks many tried. Good to visit with a few of you fine TWT folks again. Got to catch up with the campers also. We had some good grilled food at Sir Bobs and the Saints place Saturday. Views that don't stink from the back porch. Keep eye out for next months down south since we did 2 north of me so most likely 2 south these next two months. Ride safe.

Back