• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Mays meet n greet n eat

Your all very welcome. Thank you all for coming out to join in. Was that perfect weather to ride or what?:sun: We had 16 total show up to chow down with us. Glad that they are not closer than they are could get even more of my money. Really enjoyed the CFS, which as you see in the picks many tried. Good to visit with a few of you fine TWT folks again. Got to catch up with the campers also. We had some good grilled food at Sir Bobs and the Saints place Saturday. Views that don't stink from the back porch. Keep eye out for next months down south since we did 2 north of me so most likely 2 south these next two months. Ride safe.

I finally made it ! ! !
Had a great time and a great ride back home, took as many dirt roads back as I could find that were passable ! A lot of the low water crossings weren't passable ! ! ! :lol2:

A few pics
c0cf531a537f417fa85ba885078392d2.jpg
10f3376db4cc7c8b9efb2bd93df15686.jpg
b1cc1a661598cf1be8ea5bcbfc3f9ca2.jpg
0ad4210c25e19880ce49346250eebbfe.jpg
285576c8e30a8ae84052347b8e178231.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not. Way too deep and fast. And I was by myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I crossed that low water crossing with my 1090R on 4250 and its covered on slick slime. Pushed the rear a little sideways but I made it ! :eek2:

Last edited:
Hey Folks, we have hosted many TWT gatherings here, so may of you are familiar with this property.

We have recently listed our lovely homestead on HomeAway/VRBO. To get our ratings up, we need bookings and good reviews. So, for this weekend only, we are offering this home for only $50 a night*.

You can’t even get a cheap motel room for that price! Come visit and relax in a beautiful setting.

2 night minimum ($50 rate for June 7 thru 11 only)

* Not including taxes, fees and insurance

Back