• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

McMahn Ranch Sunday Sunday Sunday

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Man what a great day of riding, lots of people out there but the trails were not crowded at all only waited a few times on people and a couple of really fast guys seemed to
find me and make me feel old and slow each time but hey, I resemble guy

It was a great mix of great soil and some sand sections and then river bottom gravel sections so you got all kinds of riding in

Really digging this new to me KTM 250XC and got a good chance to make some suspension adjustments to further suit me today those long fast whoops out there are great
for dialing in how a bike reacts

I did find the bottom of that mudhole on the hard loop on one of my laps around, but i was able to slop my my out of it and keep going

A big thanks to the McMahn family and AMSA for opening up this property a few times a year for us to play

I made it out there as well. Got 10 good laps in before I called it a day. needless to say, I am WORE - OUT!

Did you get a chance to demo a few of the new Beta dirtbikes parked under the dealer's beta tent?
I rode a couple laps on the 2020 300rr & 2019 390re. Awesome bikes.

I only got 6 laps in no, I sped past the Beta tent on purpose, still getting the 2014 KTM 250xc I recently got set for me or me set to it. I dont want that new bike vodoo
in my head

It was a great day, came home tired would have been worn out if I had stayed for much more

Surprised to see the moisture. That had to be a great day, I should have gone. Forgot about the Betas on demo. Made a five hour drive to try my rebuilt bike and never rode due to an issue I didn't discover till I attempted to ride. At least at the ride day I could have ridden Betas. Glad you guys had fun.

Back