• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Meet Makenzie!

Skid plate, engine bars, acerbis handguards, tall seat Concepts (and Perhaps a no-name side stand foot). Thats it,, Everything's protected and not breaking the bank.

Hey, this is fun using Gina's credit card.

You know, it's not a given that Gina is ever going to drop it. It's light, low seat height, long legs, and she's wise in the use of the throttle.

Skid plate, engine bars, acerbis handguards, tall seat Concepts (and Perhaps a no-name side stand foot). Thats it,, Everything's protected and not breaking the bank.

SIDE STAND FOOT? In the Wild...
Carry On

20210420_145205.jpg

Gina that is great congratulations!

still too clean, but I know you will take care of that soon enough

Credit card is getting a little more exercise here lately... Madstad windscreen is on order!

ok, now ima gunna hafta go get a pic of MY kickstand foot. wait. it's dark outside and the skeeters are bad....mebbe tomorrow...

Should we start a new thread for these little bikes?

Many bikes have their own thread for owners to share tips and pose questions.
Like the xr650 owner sign in thread, the 390 thread, the bandit - oh wait, they have a whole subforum, don't they? There's a v-strom thread too i think, but since stroms are so wonderful and never break or need anything other than gas, oil and tires--the thread is awful quiet and has sunk to the bottom of TWT annals.

But if we start a baby Versys thread, I can bore ya'll to tears with each farkle added...amaze you with tales of cruising with the engine "loafing" along at 8,000 rpms. Sounds great to me. lol

Gina, I hope to be joining you, with owning one of these soon. I need something younger than 28 to take me to see my daughter.

Awesome! I'm really enjoying this little bike. Hope you will too! Come down here and you can take this one for a spin.

I was wondering exactly how the ride was for you that day, given that the conditions weren't exactly the best. I've been watching the thread on ADV to see if you would post something there about your experience riding the Versys X300 on something more than a dealer demo ride.

I'm glad you liked the Versys X300. And I'm glad I had the opportunity to help you make an informed decision before putting your money down. Congratulations on the new bike!

I was wondering exactly how the ride was for you that day, given that the conditions weren't exactly the best. I've been watching the thread on ADV to see if you would post something there about your experience riding the Versys X300 on something more than a dealer demo ride.

I'm glad you liked the Versys X300. And I'm glad I had the opportunity to help you make an informed decision before putting your money down. Congratulations on the new bike!
Thanks Justin!
I can't seem to get pix to post on adv 🤦or I would have posted up over there too!

I have a 2009 Versys 650 and it is awesome on the street, but a bit heavy on gravel. I've looked at the Versys 300 before and the looks really are pretty good. I may have to look for a used one before too long.

I have a Versys 1000 and it is a great bike. However, no dirt!

Nice bike! I have a 2017 Versys 650 and absolutely love it. I hear nothing but good things about about the Versys 300x. You're gonna love it!

Back