• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MEX Riding Plans Oct ’09 – Mar ‘10

M

Mike in Clear Lake

I’ve just closed out this year’s MEX riding season for myself with two rides as described in my linked ride reports below. I am already planning for the Oct ’09 – Mar ’10 riding season.

Ride 1: The first ride for that season will be for one week’s duration to Parras de la Fuente and Zacatecas. No specific dates have been set as of yet but the ride will be in the Fall of ‘09.

Ride 2: The second ride will be to Panama. This ride will be six weeks in duration. No specific dates yet, but the departure will be sometime after 6 Jan ’10. I may time it so that I can catch the ferias at Jalostitlan or Autlan de la Granja (both in Jalisco) since I missed them this year. The turnaround point in Panama will probably be to the canal or maybe as far as Yaviza if I am curious for just a look-see (Panama side of the Darien Gap).

As you can tell from my ride reports, I naturally ride solo. However, anybody who may be interested in riding along for either ride should read this link http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34118 and list themselves on that link. You can then contact me via PM if interested in riding along with me.

Thanks,

Mike

Back