• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mexico on a 250cc

Reaction score
I plan to export my US plated XT250 to Mexico within a month or so from Laredo. Probably about 700 mile run so two or three days depending weather or other issues. One way trip for me but if anyone is interested in tagging along part way or for the whole enchilada then drop me a pm. Do not worry if you are proficient in Spanish, I know enough to get us arrested and also enough to get out of jail. I have made the run numerous times on two KLX400s, XR650R, Kawasaki Versys, and Yamaha MT-03 over the last 14 years.

You will need your Covid vaccination shots. A couple is fine but I am not into groups. PM for details.

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Glasscock
How was the trip? What are the Covid restrictions for US citizens riding in Mexico?

Reaction score
Covid restrictions are the same for everyone here. Trip is going well, importation completed Thursday and now 4 hours from home. No problems except strong wind gusts today.