• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mextrek #13, Santiago Lite, April 22nd to 25th 2021

Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Shaddock
Check out the first big Mextrek of 2021. Fingers crossed for no covid travel restrictions by then.

0001-15129048262_20210104_004834_0000.png

Last edited:
14 registered rider so far! Mainly 1st timers to Mexico. This will be super fun.

People might think I am kidding, but every best friend I ride with was once another green new guy we brought into the "cult" of Mextrek, haha.

It will be my first time riding in Mexico if I can make the trip. I will see if I can get the time off. If so, I will register soon. Riding a KTM 790 Adventure R.

Hoping to attend. Unfortunately my passport expired. I paid extra for a expedited renew but it’s going to be very close. Fingers crossed

Hi I just bumped into this community and signed up immediately.
Maybe (really hope not) it’s not too late to join you guys for this trip to Mexico along with another friend
We ride a Tenere 700 and a GS1200
🤞

Will another "LITE" trip happen later this year or maybe next?
Really want to do this but too late for this one

Hoping to attend. Unfortunately my passport expired. I paid extra for a expedited renew but it’s going to be very close. Fingers crossed
did u get it in time?

i btdt.

Back