• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Micheal "Bronson" Parks dead

Reaction score
First Name
Don
Last Name
Collins
Michael Parks passed away yesterday in California.
He is survived by his wife, Oriana, and son, James.
Thanks for the memories, Michael.

th?id=OIP.FBZ7LFUBoStp7Jnc30o_1wEsDb&w=285&h=208&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.75&pid=1.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a good summer to watch all the episodes again.....Nevr missed this when I was a kid.

First Bronson dies and now the guy who played him does. Time is passing us all by.

It is a good time to watch the series again this summer.

Thanks Donson, I would have missed this.

He was one of my favorite actors and quite possibly the single best actor I've ever seen. His role as the old pimp in Kill Bill 2 was fascinating.

Netflix doesn't have it. Where do you catch it?

Warner Bros remastered and re-released the Pilot movie. You can order on Amazon, among other places.
The best place to find the 26 episodes is on E-Bay. Only Bootleg copies are available, and quality varies .
WE (the Bronson Garage) have noticed that the price gouging has already begun.

First Bronson dies and now the guy who played him does. Time is passing us all by.

It is a good time to watch the series again this summer.

Thanks Donson, I would have missed this.

You're welcome!

On the way to a RTE last weekend I remembered that if I sing in my helmet, nobody can hear me... I was rocking that theme song.
"... I've got some friends I'd like to see again."

I saw a very young Michael Parks on a Perry Mason rerun a couple of nights ago. He was appearing with Betty Davis and it was a contrast between a legendary queen of Hollywood and and young star who we know went on to great things. I love picking out all the old stars and cars in 1950s B&W reruns.

He was in a couple of the Quintin Tarantino movies in the past few years, Quintin must have been a fan.

Michael Parks passed away yesterday in California.
He is survived by his wife, Oriana, and son, James.
Thanks for the memories, Michael.

th?id=OIP.FBZ7LFUBoStp7Jnc30o_1wEsDb&w=285&h=208&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.75&pid=1.jpg

Bummer. I made it a point to watch Then Came Bronson every week, when I wore a younger mans clothes.

My friend Josh granted permission to share this video about Michael.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0tDx6ZKRuE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0tDx6ZKRuE[/ame]

I saw a very young Michael Parks on a Perry Mason rerun a couple of nights ago. He was appearing with Betty Davis and it was a contrast between a legendary queen of Hollywood and and young star who we know went on to great things. I love picking out all the old stars and cars in 1950s B&W reruns.

SL, check out lots of movie and tv clips of Michael at

http://michaelparks4u.com/

Last edited:
Sidewinder clips show some great 70's motocross and bikes. I remember the series a little. Will watch them all to check out the dusty tracks, short suspension, and open face helmets, just like I remember. Wasn't much polish on budget racing in the 70's. Parks is cool like always.

Back