• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Monkey Wrench Cycles. Servicing Arlington + Ft. Worth

The problem was caps. Had to capitalize the words in the business name, and it worked fine.

Chase bank is offering 12, $250k grants and to qualify i had to fill out an essay and i have to get 250 votes for my business. It would help me out immensly if you guys/gals could vote for my business.

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/

All you have to do is click the link, click log in at bottom of page, seach my shop by name, city, and state, then hit the vote button.

Done...............but a pia to get there. hope u win!

Voted.

Enter the search:
Monkey Wrench Cycles
Texas
Fort Worth

Comes right up, clicky the vote button.

Almost halfway to the 250 needed votes. Got 14 days left.

On another note, who wants to see a KLR 250 with a 370 stroker kit!?:eek2: Thats what im doing next week. Until researching it i didnt know the KLR had essentially the same engine as the KLF 250 Mojave ATV, but all the same parts work for either. Its going to be a little screamer not to mention being a sleeper...:dude:

The project i just finished. 2011 Nightster. Did a custom mounted springer, chopped fender + struts, black engine covers, pipes, aircleaner, tank lift, coil + key relocation, side mounted speedo, chopped rear shock struts, custom fabbed + powdercoated handlebars by us, side mount license plate, spring seat, and probly some im forgetting.
sportyfinished3.jpg

sportyfinished2.jpg

sportyfinished4.jpg

Hey Frank, thanks for helping me out with getting the valve put back into Rachel's XR head. Without you guys I'd have no resort other than the dealer and personally I would much rather bring it to someone like you, instead of a dealer that is just in it to make as much money off of me.

Next time I need something, you are getting the call again.

We are so close to the 250 needed votes to qualify for the grant. Only 70 votes away but only 4 days to get them... Please vote if you havent and encourage friends and family to do the same as this grant would mean alot to me and my business.

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/

Its easy. Click the link, log in using facebook, search "Monkey Wrench Cycles" in Fort Worth, Texas and hit vote.

Thanks to everyone who has shown their support and thanks to everyone who hopefully will.

The project i just finished. 2011 Nightster. Did a custom mounted springer, chopped fender + struts, black engine covers, pipes, aircleaner, tank lift, coil + key relocation, side mounted speedo, chopped rear shock struts, custom fabbed + powdercoated handlebars by us, side mount license plate, spring seat, and probly some im forgetting.
sportyfinished3.jpg

That is really trick. Did you build it for someone or is it for sale? By the way, don't let the guys over in the "loud pipes" thread see it.......:lol2:

sportyfinished3.jpg

That is really trick. Did you build it for someone or is it for sale? By the way, don't let the guys over in the "loud pipes" thread see it.......:lol2:

I built if for a customer. Its not as loud as it looks. It still has the baffles in it so isnt any louder than any other Harley with aftermarket pipes

I would vote for you, you did a good job for me on my cylinder head. However I don't do facebook and don't want to get a facebook ID.

Thanks everyone. Wifes, brothers, GF's, they dont care whos facebook it is...;) Every vote counts.

Last edited:
Back