• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Monkey Wrench Cycles. Servicing Arlington + Ft. Worth

We made the 250 votes. Thanks for all the support from everyone. Should know something by the middle to the end of this month who the winners are. Im keeping my fingers crossed

I just got a new flatbed motorcycle trailer so the old trailer needs to go.

Want $250 for it.
Tires good, all lights work, no tags. Holds 3 dirt/dual sport bikes or 1 street bike. Has built in ramp. Big storage container on front. Tie down hooks. Can deliver within reasonable distance.
I didnt get a title when i bought it as its a homebuilt trailer and i never registered it
Bill of sale will be provided.
trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

Last edited:
Guy's, this trailer is well worth the money as I saw it this morning as I was picking up my MotoGuzzi that Frank repaired on his dime. I bought this bike from Frank and for some reason one of the rod bearing sleeves spun with in 35 miles of riding and his shop had installed the sleeves.

He had to have the crank turned and rod sized to fit. He also found that a u-joint must of exploded in the past as the swingarm was badly distorted and ordered a replacement that I ok'ed.

I could not have asked for more or expected as good of treatment from buying a new bike.

THANK'S Frank

I sure would like to have it ,

but even if you gave it to me , even if you paid me to take it ,

This is a 14 day for the round trip , with stops and hanging with you .

now if ya had a good looking woman coming with it ,

Thats Motivational

I sure would like to have it ,

but even if you gave it to me , even if you paid me to take it ,

This is a 14 day for the round trip , with stops and hanging with you .

now if ya had a good looking woman coming with it ,

Thats Motivational

I could arrange that... ;) but the price of the trailer would go up at an hourly rate:rofl::rofl:

Ever wonder what an engine looks like when you have catastrophic failure??

Like this...
08roadglide.jpg

2008 HD Road Glide. Yes, thats a couple pieces of piston down there on the crank... Still havent found piston pin or rest of piston.
08roadglide2.jpg

Bent Connecting rod. Cylinder head is trashed. Valve guide is sheered clean off... Broken Cylinder, lots of parts MIA... Engine is junk with only 20k miles on it...
08roadglide3.jpg

I just wanted to say thank you to Frank for doing a tire swap on my Triumphs. I had a set of almost-new Q2s on my Speed Four that I wanted on my Speed Triple. Frank did the work for half of what I was quoted at a dealer, and even stayed at the shop late so I could get both bikes dropped off (I've only got a pickup so I could only move one at a time).

Awesome work Frank, you'll be getting more of my business for sure.

No problem Dave. Glad to get you racing this weekend.

Just a heads up everyone, We will be closed this saturday, the 28th, to attend the yearly Tucker Rocky Dealer Show. Get to see the new products coming out before they hit the public, good food, music, etc.

Had a fantastic time yesterday and today at the dealer show with the family. Met a lot of good people, made some business connects, and got a lot of free stuff.

I might have to join you at the track soon Dave. Had one of the vendor reps talk so highly of their street/trackday brake pads, that he offered to comp me all 3 sets for my bike to try out on the track and said i wouldnt be disappointed. Sounds like a good excuse to go racing to me... :)

Heres some pics of today
dealershow.jpg

Side by side with tracks. Try to stop this thing in the swamp!!:dude:
mebubba2012.jpg

Me and my son in a RZR. Anyone looking for some seats for their RZR or custom application really need a set of these Pro Armor seats. This is one of the most comfortable racing seats ive ever sat in, they can be custom tailored for whatever color combination you want, they also make the 4 and 5 point harnesses for them, and they are really competitively priced.
meandbubba.jpg

Me. my son, and James Stewart
jamesstewart.jpg

Since i had so overwhelming interest in the other scooter i sold, ill list this one for sale here before CL. Its 2008 Red/Silver 150cc scooter and is an almost exact copy of the other one, except this one has aftermarket exhaust(cost was $150), and a bad to the bone aftermarket stereo in it that consists of a base tube, 2 mids, 2 tweeters, and a small amp all specifically made for these scooters(cost was $200), it has an ipod hookup in it also. It also has a new aftermarket top box(cost $50). New battery. Runs and drives good. Clean and clear title.

Anyone interested call me on the shop line 817-548-9917. Ill post pics in a little bit. Price is $600 for TWT members.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to build a go kart with something like a 600cc sport bike engine in it :)

Back