• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Monkey Wrench Cycles. Servicing Arlington + Ft. Worth

I have two F3 Motorsports Electronic steering dampers for 06-07 GSXR 600 on sale. Retail is $835.95 but ill let them go for $325 a piece to TWT members. Thats out the door price tax included. Ill even ship it to you no charge if your out of DFW area.

* CNC machined from aircraft-grade
aluminum with a carbon fiber cover
* Semi-active with 8 damping settings
* Uses magnetorheological fluid technology
* Incorporates anti-tank slap (ATS) circuitry to provide additional damping
at the onset should a tank slap begin
* Self-adjusting response reduces rider fatigue and improves steering
* Kit comes complete with wiring harness, yoke mount and all necessary
hardware
* Easy installation
steering_damper_large_zpsa2a147a3.jpg

Ooh! Those are very nice looking, and RideApart had good things to say about the cafe bike.

Sent from my handheld universal data mining enabler

May 18th we will be hosting a customer appreciation day with free beer and free food, free t-shirts, giveaways, and will be showcasing the Cleveland Cyclewerks bikes(as well as our used bike inventory), and offering special incentives on bikes, parts, and accessories the day of the event. Its May 18th, 1-4pm

Last edited:
Cool. Everyone is welcome regardless of whether you've been to our shop or not.

Also for anyone interested I have a 2004 BMW K1200GT that will be listed for sale after I service it this week. Very clean, aftermarket rear shock, factory hard bags, etc. I'll get pictures up on here and my website in a couple days

Last edited:
We have a 2004 BMW K1200GT for sale. This is a very nice bike. Has a Hyperpro front + rear shocks($1200 upgrade), has the BMW hard saddlebags, electric adjustable windscreen, Heated seat + grips, ABS, PIAA fog light kit($325), brand new Continental Sport Attack tires, runs and rides great. 59k miles.

Price drop to $5400
Link to CL ad: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcd/4450739574.html

Attachments

• bmw 3.jpg
    bmw 3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 372
  • bmw 1.jpg
    bmw 1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
We are now a dealer for Cleveland Cyclewerks (CCW). Here are two of the bikes they make, and we have them both in stock. Contact me for more details at my email: FrankV@MonkeyWrenchMotorcycles.com

You had good timing becoming a dealer for those. I've talked to a couple people recently who are interested in those bikes and I told them about you.

Price drop to $5400 on the BMW. This is a great deal!! KBB is $6500 and these are selling without the hard bags or Hyperpro shocks for $6000.

I also have a Honda CB360 im looking to sell. All there but one side cover and the headlight assembly. Turns over and has compression but i havent tried to start it. Has title, i want $450 for it.

Last edited:
Price drop to $5400 on the BMW. This is a great deal!! KBB is $6500 and these are selling without the hard bags or Hyperpro shocks for $6000.

I also have a Honda CB360 im looking to sell. All there but one side cover and the headlight assembly. Turns over and has compression but i havent tried to start it. Has title, i want $450 for it.

Any pictures of the CB360?

CB360 IS SOLD. Stuff we have in inventory still is 2004 BMW K1200GT, 2011 LT-A400 KingQuad 400 4x4 super swamper tires lift kit etc, Buell Blast, ZX14.

2006 Triumph Tiger 955i for sale. Almost new Michelin pilot powers, new chain/sprockets, fresh service we just performed including oil/filter change. 38,000 miles.

Price is $3950 obo plus TT+L

tiger%202_zpsqw0dfem2.jpg

tiger%203_zpsx1qy1u3v.jpg

tiger%201_zpseljiiq5d.jpg

Back