• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Well gang, I will miss again for the next couple of weeks. In Budapest now, as I continue my short trip to Europe. Joe is somewhere in the Scandanavian countries, and we had spoken about getting together over here. Haven't been able to contact him so far, so guess I'll see him next time we all get together.
Have a great Thursday night meet.

Tony
:sun::sun::sun:

:eek2:I know it was just a few weeks ago, but how about Taqueria Jalisco again? I45, east on 336 north. I have to make a dog food run to Costco and will be headed home at that time. I know several of the regulars haven't been there yet. It is a really basic, Mexican Food Restaurant. No where close to fancy, very good food at a very reasonable price. rh:eat::eat::eat:

May be home this week and can make Bike-Night. Wife has a new bike and if weather holds we will both be there. What's the place!?

I haven't heard from him for a good while. I don't remember his user name to send a PM. Certainly miss his company.
How about Taqueria Jalisco on 336 east of I45 for tomorrow's bike night. I could use a real giant meal for $12. rh

jfink

Forum Supporter
I haven't heard from him for a good while. I don't remember his user name to send a PM. Certainly miss his company.
How about Taqueria Jalisco on 336 east of I45 for tomorrow's bike night. I could use a real giant meal for $12. rh
I'm in, but remember, they close at 8:00p, which limits bloviating.

budzrex

Forum Supporter
Forgot you guys did this on Thursdays I rolled through there about that time on the FJR tonight as part of my I am not going to ride I-10 from Baton Rouge home trip today

:eek2:We actually went back to what happened on 911. Kevin flew into NYC the evening before. It brought out a very interesting perspective about that day for all of us. We all remembered where we were at that time. The way back machine was in high gear!!! That can never be considered bloviating. Great conversation on many topics.
At the end Tony 1 brought up checking out the old Pizza Shack location that is now Bob's (Buckwheats???) BBQ. As we have been trying to decide on the next bike night a week early, that is next weeks suggestion. So far, I have seen a good crowd there the last few months.
So, a shout out to Raul, MasterBlaster, Blue Devil, Mr Hansen...and as Kinky Friedman would say, any of the Village Irregulars.
Hopefully I will be back on 2 wheels by that time.:rider::eat::rider:rh