• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

My apologies all... I should have thought to check the Crighton schedule...

"Annie Get YOUR Gun" filled all parking for blocks around our chosen site. Applebee's was a poor second and y'all were missed.

I hope you planned for next week.

Well we talked about you Mike, I won't repeat what Tony and Ed said about you. :mrgreen:

Next week . . . "Saltwater House Seafood and Grille"
11525 FM 1097, west of Willis

Haha. The food was good but the service sucked. Dale- if you're willing to go back you can get a free meal. The owner came to the table and got an earful then the chef came to the table and apologized. Did I say the food was good? You missed meeting the new guy- Dick from the woodlands.

Thanks Ed,

Consumers seem to be taken for granted these days. Sorry to have missed Cynthia and Mike. It was good seeing everyone after my long absence from Bike Nights.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving... we'll each enjoy our individual plans on 11/22

On 11/29, we'll get back together at Pizza Shack in MONTGOMERY...

Get better soon Mike. Hope to see you and Cynthia soon. We had a good time tonight-just casual conversation (i.e., what is the best bike you ever owned, etc.).
Tony :) :)

Back