• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Hi Peter,
How far away is N'awlins? Is it anywhere near New Orleans?? ; -J
Hope to see all of you guys/gals soon.

Tony

It is a place in my soul, thats for sure. It seems that, while devastating, Katrina set in motion many initiatives to do a deep cleaning of the city. In fact, we found that at least along I 10 on way there and Hwy 190 and LA 12 on the way back; there is a distinct lack of litter along the roadways. Cant say the same for some areas around Houston. But I digress...

We had a late start, so obviously did not make it in time to meet. See you next week, Mama Juanitas it seems. Raul, hope you can make it. Would be awesome to see you again.

Had a sizable crowd tonight. The Friday kids made Corinne a get well card. They are so awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362714783.847359.jpg

I believe McKenzies on Walden Road will be next weeks destination. Have a good weekend!

The Friday clan and I are staying around here and going to City Hall Cafe at 6:30. Anyone is welcome to join us.

Well I brought both the Mrs and daughter this evening. The collective consensus for next week is Pizza Shack in Montgomery.

Thanks for a nice time at city hall tonite, y'all. Looking forward to the burger bash on sat.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Back