• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

And you'll see me. My bikes not new but it does have new oil in it. And that is a grand thing. Thanks to Dave. :rider:

:-( :miffed: I was ready for Pizza. I'm still at work for a while. Maybe next week.

Saw 4 deer riding along Honea Egypt on the way home. The 1st one nearly got me as I didn't see it until the last second. Thanks for the jinx Tony008!

I hope you're not just teasing again!
Hopefully Debbie has enough gas in her bike to make it that far! Oops, sorry.

Thanks to Beth the minivan had plenty of gas. Glad to deer decided not to play with u tonight. See why I didn't ride by myself. Maybe I'll bring the new bike next wk.

Nothing like a quick adrenalin rush huh!! As long as you didn't go down, no jinx. Just a quick reminder of why we all have to be truly attentive on a bike at all times. BTW, I quit riding the south end of Honea Eygpt with speed about two years ago for the same reason you experienced tonight.
Be safe buddy and all TWT.
Tony

High beam headlights usually tend to pick out the 'reflectoreyes' of deer within plenty of time to slow forward progress. That and constrantly scanning road shoulder areas as tony pointed out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363998119.931385.jpg
I gave it to our waitress and she put it on the register.

Back