• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Well, this weekend looks like it will be great for riding, but I will have two kids to watch and can only carry one when I ride... sooo... We're going to go see the Big Boy 4014 engine in Palestine on Saturday.

I am on call for work this week, so not likely to make any bike nights located South of Huntsville. I could probably do City Hall Cafe here in Hunstville though if anyone else is interested.

I had to work Thursday so was not able to make it to City Hall. After being REALLY slow at work for weeks, we got hammered Thursday and Friday.

What is not working? You don't need special permissions to upload an attached image. Did you get a specific error message or something?

Busy at work again and it is not likely that I will be able to get away in time. I would have enjoyed one of their breakfasts for dinner though :eat:

Are there anything going on in the Woodlands Conroe area this weekend. Friend of mine was interested in doing a street bike ride. We were talking about starting in Cleveland, because we are in the Humble area, probably take 242 then to 1488. Should be good riding weather this weekend. Anyone else interested. This is street bikes.

I'll be doing this on Black Friday,

Janis and I are about to head out for a bite, what do you have in mind because we haven't decided where..

I was probably gonna eat here, then come out for a visit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

I am out for this Thursday. The girls have an awards banquet over in College Station that I have to attend.

Back