• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
W
Boys I'm not going to be able to make this one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Kielman
Haven't been in a while. Planning to be there. Still pie and the sky?

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Kielman
Ok. Doesn't look like anyone is going to meet. So I am going to put the bike back in the garage. Will try to meet up another time.

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Kielman
No problem at all. No hard feelings. We have all been there. Just posting up if anyone else was thinking about it.

Reaction score
I'm here, they're open. I was riding so didn't get the messages till I got here. I wasn't sure if I would make it tonight until the last minute as is often my MO. Beautiful night for a ride. You all enjoy the evening. 😁

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
I updated the calendar entries to show for all of 2020.

Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Are yall planning on meeting up Thursday night? We have a cold front coming through tomorrow, Wednesday, and its gonna be 90% rain, and then the temp will drop, so Thursday night will be cold, but not wet, well according to the forecast.

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Are yall planning on meeting up Thursday night? We have a cold front coming through tomorrow, Wednesday, and its gonna be 90% rain, and then the temp will drop, so Thursday night will be cold, but not wet, well according to the forecast.
See post #6050, lol, won't be a problem! j/k

Reaction score
First Name
Travis
I may join you guys this Thursday but I'll probably be in a cage. I haven't put gas in the XR440 in 2 years and the plate on the Bandit 12 is a year expired. Its not too far from my shop on the SE side of Conroe and I usually stay up here Tuesdays and Thursday anyway. Would be nice to meet a few more folks in this area.

Later, Travis.

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
W
Y’all be safe. Just getting home; won’t make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk