• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Attachments

• Smokey Mo's 03a.jpg
    Smokey Mo's 03a.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Smokey Mo's 02a.jpg
    Smokey Mo's 02a.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 116
I have a company function tomorrow evening, probably won't be able to make this. Enjoy!

We should be there. Vicky wants to show off her new car. Trying to keep up with Tim is expensive!:lol2:

:zen::zen: Ah grasshopper, I'm fellin the love now. Congratulations to Vicky on the purchase of her new Corvette.

Venue Idea for late January or early February.

Euromedic and I were talking a couple weeks ago and would like to suggest a new venue for Bike Night.

I've heard that the Pizza is great, plenty of seating for a group our size (or any size) and the drinks are made just the way you want them.

The Venue I speak of is CASA DE SHOOTERGAL!!!

As some may know, if not all, Shootergal took on an impromptu remodeling project of a portion of her house a couple months ago.

Things are progressing and hopefully should be complete in the next few weeks. That is except for one final issue.

PAINT...

What Euromedic and I thought was that instead of a normal venue for dinner we gather to help one of our best loved friends put the final touches on her project.

We could order a few pizzas (or whatever), everyone bring a beverage of choice and we have a paint night instead of a bike night.

So we throw it out to the collective to see what the thought is. Schedules, just as planets, would have to line up correctly to make it all happen but wanted to get the thought out there ahead of time.

just info, Mama Juanita's is now open in Huntsville. exit northbound at 30/190 and it is on you right (east side of I-45) where china place was at. just before what-a-burger.

mean while Pizza Shack in Montgomery... 1/3/2013 7pm... sounds good.

Pizza Shack Attack!

I'm good for a painting party - as long as everyone keeps their clothes on. A weekend day is much better. Painting takes more than just an hour. Is it already primed? How many rooms? How much trim and is it sanded yet? How many colors? Need to paint doors? Ceilings?

Back