• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Pizza Shack Attack!

I'm good for a painting party - as long as everyone keeps their clothes on. A weekend day is much better. Painting takes more than just an hour. Is it already primed? How many rooms? How much trim and is it sanded yet? How many colors? Need to paint doors? Ceilings?

The expectation is not to finish all the painting (although that would be ideal) but to put a large dent in what needs to be done.

All the rock work will be completed and textured, baseboards installed and primed waiting for paint.

As near as I can figure it's 3 rooms, 3 closets, hallway, small bathroom and a half wall in one room (chair rail will separate so if the paint doesn't exactly match it's not an issue), or about 12-14 man hours.

Once the paint is done, then the carpet guy can come in and finish up his part.

As I said, I don't expect to get it all painted but would like to put a very large dent in the project so her other volunteers don't have that much work left to do.

Once it gets closer to an actual schedule, I'll create a new thread and link back to it on this one.

Thanks,

As much as I was looking forward to it, I'm not going to make it tonight. I won't be there next week either, Kyle has a concert next Thursday night.

Posting with Tapatalk while riding my Tiger 955i at 15 over the speed limit.

Thought I would post this. . . the reason I wasn't at Pizza Shack.

They were allowed to do 1 to 2 minutes of a song of their choice. Kyle taught his partners to play the song along with him.
[ame="http://vimeo.com/57653323"]http://vimeo.com/57653323[/ame]

Before I forget... 1/24 7PM... Mama Juanita's on LEAGUE LINE... It was discussed to meet in Huntsville, but the locals have tried it and found the noise level too high for conversation.

Bummer, was looking forward to seeing you Tony.

If I get get back to town in time I'll still swing by there. . . All depends on what time Kyle and I get finished and the traffic on 45. So there is still a slight chance.

Next week. . . The Fish Pond

yheve4eh.jpg

So great to see everybody! And really, despite our color-coordination, Greg & I didn't plan it! :rofl:
Looking forward to the Fish Pond next week. Hoping I have good news to share! See y'all then!
:rider:

I'll be working, y'all have fun.

Back