• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

I've had a loooooong day, so gonna stay home & rest :yawn:.
Still have a ton of errands to run tomorrow. Y'all have fun & have some dessert for me!
:chug:

yheve4eh.jpg

Posting with Tapatalk while riding my Tiger 955i at 15 over the speed limit.

Is that Margartias off the loop? I remember eating there when I lived there.

At the end of dinner and some had already started walking off, we decided that we had not been to MacKenzie's BBQ on Walden Rd in a while. So that's where we will be gathering this week.

I'll try to make it this week, if I can stay awake long enough. We've had a retirement in my department and so far there has been no approval to replace him which is going to cause the rest of us to give up days off to cover his shift.

Tonight is the first shift needing covered and guess who was the "lucky" one that has to fill the slot. It wouldn't be so bad except I get off at 05:00 today after 5 nights and then have to return at 05:00 tomorrow to work days. Right now it looks like each of us could be in line for 17 to 45 "extra" shifts this year depending on how we get the schedule arranged. So it looks like my limited appearances will be even more limited in the foreseeable future.

Afraid I won't be there to listen to Deb's telling of her 'war story'. I think it freaked me out more than her.
For some reason the wife wants to go somewhere a little more upscale. Next time.

I'd be there but I plan to be in bed before 7:00, sleeping.

Posting with Tapatalk while riding my Tiger 955i at 15 over the speed limit.

Sorry to miss again... Cynthia left me home alone with the dogs... Add tired and frustrating day together and you have someone not fit for company.

God willing... see you next time.

We've been packing my Mom for her move to Tenneesse. Tina and I will be making a road trip with the Uhaul. Leaving Saturday be back Tuesday.
See y'all next week!

Back