• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Hey gang,
Dick and I got to talk about a lot of people since we were the only one's celebrating Valentines at Baytown Seafood.
Unless someone has a better idea, how about Montgomery Pizza Shack next week?
Hope everyone had a great day--see you soon.

Tony
:)

It is decidly so. Ed, Snoopster and I conferred and decided that our respective war stories were too close to call. Upon TWT review by the Friday kids it was decided its a tie.

Seriously, so glad that Deb was not hurt seriously. Had no idea until I saw video how bad of a getoff she had. ATGATT rules!!

Me too!
Peter, is Mischelle gonna bring her new baby?

I may have recruited a Spyder rider to the group. She's a very nice lady who is just looking for people to ride with. :rider::rider:

I plan on being there. Peter, no matter the weather, bring Mischelle so she can tell us all about the monster that has recently made a visit .... under the bed, maybe????

Well see. I will be there, she probably not due to school. Gonna be there on 2 wheels, rain or moonshine.

Last edited:
Weather is improving. I'll be riding through the forest. May be a bit late.

Was planning to be there but heading to St. Louis for my grandma's funeral. We'll see ya'll next week. Pray for safe travels- it's nasty up there.

My condolenses Ed. Im out, wifey wants to escape the school madness and take me out to eat in Conroe. Have fun.

Ed, prayers and best wishes for your travels. Condolences for you and your family.

Couldn't make it tonight, a bit of a long week. Hope everybody is well. See ya next week!

Good crowd tonight even with the missing regulars.

Posting with Tapatalk while riding my Tiger 955i at 15 over the speed limit.

I even made it. Watch Daniel Friday inhale a couple slices of pizza. Scott and Beth, you guys are in trouble.

Edit: Daniel the pizzamonster :) I am a maybe for the 28th, returning from N'awlins, not sure what time in town.

Last edited:
Sounds great, I'll be there. They treated us well last time w/ free desserts and a coupon.

Back