• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

I can't make it tomorrow night. I've got to make a run to Austin tomorrow afternoon. Y'all enjoy Taqueria Jalisco

I plan to be there. Ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice.

You can't argue with a sick mind, but seriously folks, there goes the neighborhood, you bought it you name it.

We have been trying to decide on the next weeks venue lately, just so we all have a heads up. So, while not set in stone, there were several suggestions for Montgomery Pizza Shack on 5-17-18...Where is Peter??? As they say on "The Price is Right" Com'on down! Rick

I'm just an ordinary average guy. My friends are all boring, and so am I. We're just ordinary average guys. So I guess I will be there.

We're not boring,:eek2: we are highly skilled bloviators! And darn proud of it. rh
I just love that word "bloviators" Sorry I will miss y'all again this week. Anyone riding to Ron's fish fry Saturday?

Bloviation is a style of empty, pompous political speech particularly associated with Ohio due to the term's popularization by United States President Warren G. Harding, who, himself a master of the technique, described it as "the art of speaking for as long as the occasion warrants, and saying nothing".:sun:

I'm still in Toronto, but the great news is I got to ride around up here

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/g...WOc2soJisGUJ_JAAEtmudtKXstjQFcpT=w688-h556-no

PH26fWrZlpU-37vmrnmZ5H2UmpWaGDc9AYv8Nrdq8yieFyP9NQPTzR5PnddLr5qlvLnNk7M9j0v_j-6ZauA=w478-h637-no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the second photo, but not the first. Google can be wonky when linking to pics.

I don't think we'll make it. I am on call and with the holiday weekend coming up, everyone is freaking out about trying to get stuff done at the last minute... :doh:

World burger? See y’all there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boss and I will be there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Back