• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Not so bad, we ended up at the Fish Pond. And, since Tony "The Younger" lead us astray, he offered to pay for all of our dinners. But, as we are not spleenful, we refused the offer:doh: OK some parts of all that lack in complete truth.
We did have a nice meal and bloviated. Thank You Kevin for that word. I also bought an awesome map at the store next to Uncle Bob's. It is a topo of Lake Conroe with depths, stump fields, under ground railways, flooded roads, old ponds, boating lanes and fishin holes. Super cool! rh

Since I struck out last week with Uncle Bob's in Willis. . . Uncle Bob's in Montgomery for this week?

Since I struck out last week with Uncle Bob's in Willis. . . Uncle Bob's in Montgomery for this week?

Going for 0 for 3? We will have to confront Bob about your embarrassment. A person of your social stature, cannot take that many personal hits. :rofl: But, I'm in full support, I will be there.

Going for 0 for 3? We will have to confront Bob about your embarrassment. A person of your social stature, cannot take that many personal hits. :rofl: But, I'm in full support, I will be there.

I'll either be 1 for 2 or 0 & 2 this week but with my luck I might move to 0 for 3 next week. :mrgreen:

Woof!!

Attachments

• Various 066.jpg
    Various 066.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 160
Being around Joe is always a howling experience!!!!!

You're doggin' me man! Ya'll have a good time while I'm away. I will be back in late October to bring you fella's down.

Back