• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Come join me in Le Man's for a steak you cook right at your own table. I told the guy if I'm paying to eat out, your cooking. So, two glasses of wine, filet steak and dessert for 33 euro. No tip for you! :mrgreen:

Why don't we try the Willis Pizza Shack this week? Just had a pie there, and it was good.
For those that don't know, the original Pizza Shack is in Willis. :rider::eat::sun:

Why don't we try the Willis Pizza Shack this week? Just had a pie there, and it was good.
For those that don't know, the original Pizza Shack is in Willis. :rider::eat::sun:

See how you guys are??? LOL :lol2: I have been wanting to try that Pizza Shack, but everyone told me it was too small. Now that I can't make it ... well, I will have to drown my sorrows in an Irish breakfast here this morning ...

ggED_81FeJxv3N7vJmgkn76_gJ3xj1RO9YvSBgfxp4-3uJCKBZvBMRQikXNeGtRdeYrip2Qkg8qNjE9DfNT=w848-h636-no.jpg

Tony,

You’d better call ahead & get a table. The reason we stop going to the Willis location was the seating.

calling a special session for Tues. nite. Rumor has it there may be a special appearance of a missing 'family' member.:duck: How about Mama Js on League Line?

The boss and I are in for this special appearance. Be there or be square!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

:eek2:So this GUY, Mister Dirt, that doesn't list a dirt bike in his corral, thinks he came come in and disrupt a finely tuned machine that ThNBN in Montgomery is?
OK, I can make it. Esp since I can't do Thursday anyway.
Ed Rocks, glad to see him again. rh:eat::eat::eat:

Vstrom 1000 got and stayed dirty
Sold KTM 380 to another member here who plated it. Previously owned:
3 KTM 300s
XR650R
YZ250
CR250
Kawasaki 100 2x5 speed (dual range)
'72 DT250 dual sport bought in '74
'78 SR500 sold to a flat track racer
Bonanza minibike in my 1st childhood
That's all my feeble mind can remember at 4am
I wanna ROCK ��

Last edited:
Anyone up for Bike night today? I know some of us were out Tues for Ed, but wondering if some that missed that are going to be up for tonight.

Back