• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Pizza shack was great. A little crowded but we had no trouble getting in. I haven't been riding for the past couple weeks but I'm itching to start. How about you, are you getting out?

Pizza shack was great. A little crowded but we had no trouble getting in. I haven't been riding for the past couple weeks but I'm itching to start. How about you, are you getting out?
Did anyone ride to bike night?😜

Yes sir, actually did 3 hours on part of cheeseburger this afternoon. Sun was out when started, then got cloudy and cold, lol. Riding dirt tomorrow.

We just had dinner at Rana's, probably the best in the area. At least that's my humble opinion. I could do it again on Thursday. I may have a new toy to show and tell?

I may have a new toy (or 7), all wheel drive! Rana's sounds good to me. As a real Texan (born in Herman hospital 19**), I can eat Mexican food 7 days a week! rh

Great! A regular third grade show and tell. Honestly, Rana's is the best we have had in our time up here. We've been three times now. Had a great conversation with the owner tonight about quality, freshness and consistency. He says the right things and the food bares it out.

DSCN0139.JPG

You guys enjoy where ever you go. I'll be layered up walking to work here in the frozen tunda aka Chiberia. Current wind chill -31 and that's warm. Not supposed to get above 0 until Thursday about the time you guys are sitting down to eat. :eek2::eek2::giveup::giveup:

Back