• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

A beautiful evening to ride and my GS is sitting on a jackstand in the garage with no wheels and waiting on new rubber...

A beautiful evening to ride and my GS is sitting on a jackstand in the garage with no wheels and waiting on new rubber...
WHAT else ya got in the barn? Or are you a one bike show like me.
My strom is in victoria getting a fuel o ring factory recall done so have to use 4 wheels only

WHAT else ya got in the barn?

A KTM 530 EXC... The headlight is beyond useless. So I never ride it after dark... willingly... But, I also have my son with me this evening while the girls are out doing girl stuff. He can't ride with me on the KTM.

@Kevin Graulty I wasn't expecting it to be so pretty!! Either way, the rear tire is toast and I was pushing my luck riding it to bike night last week.

I am on call, but Daniel and I will try to be there... pager permitting.

Is anyone 100% on this? If not then wife and I may go someplace else closer to our house.

They all went to World Burger last week.
How about Either Mama Juanitas or Tacaria Jalisco.

Back