• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Mexican or BBQ... what else is there? :-P

What is the little place in Montgomery right at the exit of the S curve coming into town on 149 from the North? Used to be Mexican food but now is a burger place. Burger Fresh or something like that?

What about that place?

I don't do BBQ at McKenzie's, burgers is all they do that's edible in my opinion.

McKenzie's is fine with me.

Scott, that is Burger Fresh. The better one is in Conroe.

I've not been to either Burger Fresh in a LONG time.

I'm just sayin...

Well, it is hard for me to leave while it is still light outside. Too many projects going on.
Attached is a pic. I am forming up a U shaped concrete beam for a 24 wide x 26 carport with 11ft walls for my travel trailer and Mercantile cargo trailer. I can squeeze my tractor into Carport#1 and then add a 24x36 perpendicular to it. Eventually it will all have a concrete floor.
I was going to build all of this myself...For a few hundred $ over material cost, it will be delivered and installed. Anyway, here is a pic of the forms and piers that I have dug so far. And, I was going to buy bags of cement and mix myself, I have a 2 bag mixer. Well 108 bags x $2.39 + 4 trips to home Depot...and how many hours of hard labor...a volumetric mix truck (mixes on demand) will deliver for $540, they will be here Tuesday.

Attachments

• DSCN0176.JPG
    DSCN0176.JPG
    666.6 KB · Views: 163
Looked to me like you were leaning on the fence gabbing when I cruised by on the way down :-P

Sounds good!

Will try to be there. Nasty weather just moved through the area, but the sun is shining now. Should be nice and sticky...

Back