• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Where are y’all meeting tomorrow night? It’s been a long time since I’ve been to one of these.

I am open to any place that offers a full meal...The Shack, Magnolia Dinner, Fish Pond or any Mexican Restaurant. We would all be happy to see you (Debbie), It has been too long! I have a cool backpack to show you for your bird watching as well as an awesome Lake Conroe map. We were on a secluded beach and watched 3 Bald Eagles swoop in, catch a fish and perch in the trees across from us. It was very close to the Cagle boat ramp off of FM 1375.
So, first in, pick a place. As "They" say, pick it and they will come!!! OK, maybe I have the wrong movie.

City Hall, really good food and very reasonable price. Just thought I would add that since you are still a working person, helping us retired folks SS, and are on a tighter schedule...rh

City Hall works for me since I am on call this week.

Looking forward to seeing you all. Pls post if you are planning to come to City Hall Cafe so we can get a big enough table. Meeting time is 7:00.

Last edited:
It was good to see everybody.
I cannot believe how much a great meal costs at City Hall. A full dinner with two sides for $11.00. I can beat that at home, but have to wash all of the dishes!!!
We had a very nice meet up with Debbie, Jack, Dick and all of the Friday's (Mom & Dad Included).

How about Magnolia Diner on Hwy 105?

Last edited:
won't make it tonight, have to get up at 4am to take off for Atlanta then on to VA Beach to see 3 great grand kids( I have seen the two oldest so time to see the youngest. then on to OH for 62 class reunion. be back home around Aug 20th

Have a good trip!

We had a nice visit with Kevin and Vaughn.

I like Magnolia Diner MUCH better now that they don't allow smoking anywhere in the building! I always hated asking for non smoking and getting stuck RIGHT NEXT to the bar area with all the smoke pouring out of it :argh: Food was good as always though.

I didn't know the Magnolia Diner ever allowed smoking. It seems like Montgomery Co. banned it , then reneged. I don't know all of the details. Conroe kept the ban in place. I remember going to China Delight in Conroe and sitting 20 feet from the smokers. Not far enough. I was so glad when they banned it all together.
Magnolia Diner is a great place for a regular meet up. The are rarely crowded, have a menu from a breakfast to dinner and the price out the door is very reasonable. And they have POPCORN! City Hall is their only rival for value.
This coming Thursday, I have a dermatologist appointment in Houston and can't miss it. I have been in the sun too many years. I am not sure if I can make this weeks meet-up. I am leaving early to hit a Thai restaurant buffet in the Rice Village.
BUFFET=Bunch of Ugly Fat Folks Eating Together.
I was asked years ago, do you feel like you need to get your $ worth at a buffet? I raised both hands and hollered " Yes".

I am. Spent the entire morning at DPS renewing my drivers license. What a joke. 3 hour wait for 5 minutes of “service”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back