• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Well I had hoped to make it tonight, I'm sorry but it will have to be a different night. I'm working late tonight.

Well I had hoped to make it tonight, I'm sorry but it will have to be a different night. I'm working late tonight.
Dang work, even being retired but back at it, seems I'm always working at the worst time for riding events!

We won't be able to make it. Gotta do some make up gymnastics classes for Daniel tonight.

All sound good. Let me know. Where will decide on the 2 wheeler I ride.

Ironspadecycles and I met at place no one else showed up. A couple weeks ago.

El Bosque sounds good.

Which location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Bosque on lake Conroe!

0df27e0433705cd91b884a8e0a99bef3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sorry to miss for so long. El Bosque is a great restaurant, I go to the Montgomery location a lot. Monday and Tuesday are Margarita special nights. I am getting ready for the Southern Star Brewery B-Day/Vendor fest today and tomorrow. It is Saturday from 10ish AM until 10 PM. Always a fun event.
I will probably miss the world hunger and French lit night as I am headed to SF next week. Don't have much to say about FR Lit but as a farmer, a lot of opinion about hunger and food deserts.

It was awesome seeing everyone! Great meeting you Bagwell.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah nice seeing you all and discussing everything under the sun. Those gloves look interesting, I may have to try them for that price. Thanks

Vaughn must have known I was not going to be able to make it so he came instead... :-P

Did almost nothing all day yesterday and then had an emergency job come in right at 5:00pm :doh: I wound up having to work until shortly after 1:00am... :-(

Back