• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Vaughn must have known I was not going to be able to make it so he came instead... :-P

Did almost nothing all day yesterday and then had an emergency job come in right at 5:00pm :doh: I wound up having to work until shortly after 1:00am... :-(

Should've thought about it when he mentioned it. With me working in Huntsville I could've muled them up to you.

Anyone meeting up tomorrow? Can't get the virus if we don't get out!

Anyone meeting up tomorrow? Can't get the virus if we don't get out!
I'm out this week. I gotta do a thing. A completely not virus related thing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Not a lot of activity. Im going to enjoy the nice weather and just do a night ride.

Y’all be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too soon for me. If the government offices won't open, I will only go to a restaurant alone or with family. I do miss seeing everyone and not especially worried about catching anything.

Too soon for me. If the government offices won't open, I will only go to a restaurant alone or with family. I do miss seeing everyone and not especially worried about catching anything.
I have to go to work and grocery store, other than that I agree with you. I'm not going to a restaurant alone or with anyone, no time soon. Nor the gym. 2-3 more weeks before I make a decision on barbershop.

I have to go to work and grocery store, other than that I agree with you. I'm not going to a restaurant alone or with anyone, no time soon. Nor the gym. 2-3 more weeks before I make a decision on barbershop.
Ditto for me. I get enough exposure at work. I miss you guys dearly, but I'd feel terrible if I brought sickness back home to my family.

Ditto for me. I get enough exposure at work. I miss you guys dearly, but I'd feel terrible if I brought sickness back home to my family.

Yep, I work a counter at gun range, see too many faces as it is. Have to reduce exposure when/where I can.

I have been working this entire time and I go into doctors offices and you name it doing IT work. So far, almost no one at any of these jobs I goto were any PPE stuff, so even the Doctors are not really taking it too seriously. Lets keep in perspective compared to "other" areas of the US and the World, Tx is relatively untouched by this. If you were to look at the 2000+ or so deaths we have had in Texas and do the math, the chances of dying from it are .003% I think. Riding the bike is way more dangerous.

Reactions: Vec
I have been working this entire time and I go into doctors offices and you name it doing IT work. So far, almost no one at any of these jobs I goto were any PPE stuff, so even the Doctors are not really taking it too seriously. Lets keep in perspective compared to "other" areas of the US and the World, Tx is relatively untouched by this. If you were to look at the 2000+ or so deaths we have had in Texas and do the math, the chances of dying from it are .003% I think. Riding the bike is way more dangerous.
Your call. But, as for me and mine we're staying in. Mom's old and has asthma.

Just wondering where the group was driving for bike night!

Last edited:
I am still holding back. I will go to a restaurant but am uncertain of doing so with folks outside of my immediate circle of family/freinds. I know where and who they have been with but cannot be sure outside of that circle. Some of the recent posters to this thread don't seem to be taking this issue as seriously as I do. They can do as they choose, I just don't feel comfortable associating with them at this time. RH

Howdy,

:tab The regular Thursday night bike nights start at 7:00pm and last generally until 8:30-9:00pm. The location changes from week to week, sometimes in Montgomery, Conroe, or anywhere in between. Check the end of the thread for information about the location of the week, which is generally suggested and then voted up or down by those active in the thread.
Is Thursday Bike night still a current “thing?”

Is Thursday Bike night still a current “thing?”

We really haven't meet as a group since COVID popped off.

I'm in Montgomery and have an 800 Tiger. Reach out if you ever want to meet up.

Back