• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Anyone up for a socially distanced meetup this week? That is if it isn't raining...

I’m very happy with it . Last bike was a GSX so windscreen and upright position great for this 72 yr old geezer.

Hurricane Dinner anyone? I see they are building a Rudy's on 105 by the Dam. Will make a fine meeting place when we aren't all trying to avoid being killed by each others spit.

Rudy's should be open soon. You are correct, it will be a great meat, yes I said Meat spot. Montgomery also had the grand opening of Tractor Supply last week, WooHoo! Over the past few years, we added 2 hardware stores and a McCoy's. Lowes and Home Depot can keep thier distance. All we need now is an HEB!!! A speed trap ban would also be a good thing...just sayin.

Rudy's should be open soon. You are correct, it will be a great meat, yes I said Meat spot. Montgomery also had the grand opening of Tractor Supply last week, WooHoo! Over the past few years, we added 2 hardware stores and a McCoy's. Lowes and Home Depot can keep thier distance. All we need now is an HEB!!! A speed trap ban would also be a good thing...just sayin.

I have been traveling the past month and half for work. Been to a lot of small towns in Texas and I keep saying "this town will be the next Montgomery soon."

I’m following this thread, hoping Thursday night Bike Nights can return soon.

Charity ride this Sunday, out of The Woodlands BMW/Indian/Triumph dealer, at 10:30 AM, benefiting “The Loved Ones Left Behind” ... I’m gonna aim for that one, if I don’t get called to work.

Look forward to us getting back together. Hopefully everyone is staying safe and getting in some riding.

I have been riding in Oklahoma, about 5 to 6 hours drive from Houston. They don't have the mask laws there and its been pretty good, with everything open the whole time. I will be going back up there again in about a month. We also went to the Lone Star Rally and even though it was moved off the Island, still had a pretty large crowd. Maybe what we need is a good BBQ pit on some private land somewhere and we can meat there? Like when I was young and some guy would buy a keg and we just meetup in a field somewhere.

I've made very few of these, but seems like it's time to start up again!!

the 700 pm start time always ruined it for me, don’t care to be on the road after dark with the cars. Just getting old i guess.

the 700 pm start time always ruined it for me, don’t care to be on the road after dark with the cars. Just getting old i guess.
I agree, but even 6pm in winter would be dark, even going. But I don't like night riding myself either.

10/21/2021 - 7pm
Monty's Lighthouse
15250 HWY 105, Ste 150 (click for map)

Why Monty's?
Because I've never been there.
Will you eat somewhere else? Of course, I'm not in the restaurant biz so it makes me no difference.
Why are you posting, 'new guy'? Because I can make it this Thurs, simple as that.
Are you fully committed to this bike night? About 98%, I have to re-balance a front tire which I hope to accomplish today.
Is this some nefarious plot to oust @Tourmeister and take over TWT? Hardly, the passenger seat too comfortable. :thumb:

tenor.gif

Back