• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Post 1 says meet at 7p but that was 15yrs ago and no meets for the past year+. Would it help you, OR conversely prohibit others, if the meet time was 630p?

I also have the issue of work the next morning. Between that and deer on the way home it's just never worked for me.

The original 7:00pm time was from when we always met down in Montgomery and I was the one that started the meet. It is almost impossible for me to get away from work by 5:00pm. More often, it is closer to 6:00pm, so unless the meet was here in Huntsville, there was no way I was going to make it anywhere South of here by 6:00 or 6:30pm. That said, pick a time you like. The way my job is now, I can rarely go anywhere outside of Huntsville.

But your attendance enhances the meet. Seriously. But understand your obligations.

Oct. 6, 30+ days advanced notice, anyone else gonna eat dinner that day? ;)

Where?

My daughter and I were out riding Sunday afternoon and she asked if we were ever going to try to get the bike nights going again? They used to be a weekly meet on Thursdays at 6:30-7:00pm.

Anyone heard from Dick @Bluedevil lately?

This is old hat, do they ever delete anything ?

It is just a running thread, like many other bike night threads. Rather than have a separate thread for each and every meet, most bike nights have a single thread and they just update that each time they decide to meet. That way people could subscribe to that particular thread and get notifications from the forum whenever there was an update.

Oct. 6, 30+ days advanced notice, anyone else gonna eat dinner that day? ;)

This is old hat, do they ever delete anything ?
I always thought a positive of forum threads was having a history. :thumb:

Where?

My daughter and I were out riding Sunday afternoon and she asked if we were ever going to try to get the bike nights going again? They used to be a weekly meet on Thursdays at 6:30-7:00pm.

Anyone heard from Dick @Bluedevil lately?
I just scanned back @2yrs and it seems Magnolia Diner in Montgomery is/was rather popular.

With my work schedule nowadays, my ability to make meets is very low :-|

I still haven't heard anything from Dick "Bluedevil"... Has anyone else? He's not been on the forum since April of 2021. I don't have a contact phone number for him. He's in his early 80's, so I worry about him because things can go from great to not great in a hurry at that stage of life :wary:

Yeah, Bluedevil... I hope all is going ok with him. Hopefully he has just been quiet due to COVID slowdown the past years. Where are you Bluedevil?

With my work schedule nowadays, my ability to make meets is very low :-|

I still haven't heard anything from Dick "Bluedevil"... Has anyone else? He's not been on the forum since April of 2021. I don't have a contact phone number for him. He's in his early 80's, so I worry about him because things can go from great to not great in a hurry at that stage of life :wary:
Pmd you his contact info

Back