• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Twas nice to finally be able to meet some of the faces behind the posts. Got there a bit later :doh: , had to leave to get ready for work early tomorrow morning, so short but nice to meet you Jack, Tina, Deb, Chris and Dick. See you next time....:rider:

I had the pleasure of working this evening... Sorry to miss you euromedic.

We should be there. Hope to see Chris, Teri and Megan one last time before they leave us for North Carolina!

Dang, we didn't make it out tonight! We have company over from NC helping us pack and move. Ate a late lunch at Holder's BBQ in Dobbin, one of our family favorites. We were planning on being at Phil's but so much was going on between the house repairs (contractor on site doing exterior repairs, painting, pressure washing etc) that we didn't even get to eat until 9PM tonight. We still have a lot of stuff that needs to be packed. Amazing how much stuff collects over the years.
Right now we're planning on loading up a moving van Monday and being on the road Tuesday AM.

Again, so sorry we didn't make it tonight.

Dang Chris, was hoping to get to see you guys one more time before you go! What part of NC will you be moving to? I am assuming you are moving back near your old stomping grounds?

Moving back to Raleigh NC. My folks, brother, sister, and several high-school-era friends that I still keep in touch with are living in the area. Some of them have kids in the same age group as our daughter Megan who is almost 4. It will be nice to have family close by, but I will have to commute from RDU to Houston IAH, which is where I'm based, to fly my trips. I'm usually on the road 4 days and off 3.
By the way, my wife Terri is PREGNANT! She has been feeling nauseous the past several days and took a EPT test (several) and they were all positive. I'll
keep in touch with you all, and of course let you know how things are going!

Ride safe. I'll miss hanging out with the TWTex group!

By the way, my wife Terri is PREGNANT! She has been feeling nauseous the past several days and took a EPT test (several) and they were all positive. I'll

That is AWESOME! :clap: Congratulations to you all. It will be nice to have family and friends around to help with a new baby.

Ride safe. I'll miss hanging out with the TWTex group!

Congrats!! Life is definitely going to get a little busier... :brainsnap

Don't forget to send us some pics!

Chris (and family),
Sorry to see you go but it sounds like being close to home/family will be a good thing for you especially with another little one on the way. Got my General this month so once I finally get a rig maybe we can hook up at some point. Just met W5MMX on the air today - he's a 737 jockey for you guys and was another one stationed on Guam for a while so we've got some common ground there.
Take care and don't forget to check every now and then.

Chris,

Congrats! But wouldn't you rather commute to EWR? :trust:

I finally have a free Thursday. Is the group meeting for dinner tomorrow night?

I will be there.:eat: :pirate: :eat:

Chris & Terri: It's too bad you couldn't join us last week. Good luck in N.C. & congrats on the new baby. :clap:

Here are a couple of pics from last week:

Future TWTers

More pics from 04/19 Bike Night:

Gotcha Jack, did you get me?

Sarah checking out the bikes

Daniel cheesing for the camera

It was good to see Rocketbunny's Beemer w/ her shining new rim

Dick “Bluedevil” & Sarah joking around

As I work in Magnolia (1488 @ 149), usually til 6:30 or 7, I have no excuse not to show up and meet some new people. Actually, the same goes for ***.

Need more play, less work...:miffed:

Sorry to have missed last nite. I am off for another trip to AZ to work on my uncle's house so I'll miss next week as well. Hopefully be back for the 10th.
RH:rider: :eat:

Back