• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Monthly Pie Run (Southern Style)

Rydah

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
The August, 2022 Southern Style Pie Run will be at Simply Country in Liberty.

It will be held on Saturday, 27th around noon... ish! As usual, please post up so we can be courteous and give them a head count. See y'all there! :rider::eat:

Head count as of 8/11:

Rydah (2)
190 Octane (1)

Total: 3

Last edited:

Tom

Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Lowry
Well crap! I need to get up to the lake and knock the cobwebs out of ole Desert Skies but the kid will be there so don’t want to intrude. :argh:

Randyjaco

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Jacobs
Sounds good. Depending on the weather, I am in.

Rydah

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I can probably predict that for you... HOT!!! LOL, but hey, we're Texans, right? BTW, for anyone else reading this, please post up if you will be coming, and how many. They asked me to just give them a courtesy call the day before. Gotta make sure they have enough pie!! :rider::eat:

Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Last Name
Wilson
My parents will be down, if they bring their bikes we should be going. Weather permitting of course, especially with the weather from this past week. 🙃🙃🙃

Rydah

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Soak them down with the water hose. It'll keep them cool while they ride, and they'll be dry by the time they get there.

Rydah

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, since I don't have a "probable" category, I put you down as "In", lol.

Remember folks, Saturday is usually a restaurant's busiest day, so it behooves us to let them know how many are coming; not just for courteous' sake, but to ensure they have enough pie! :-D

Hail

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will be in Austin. I miss pie runs.

Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Should only be double digits. That's riding weather to me!

I take a cue from the IBA. Everything changes at about 93°. The difference between me and them is that they suggest covering up whereas I usually just choose not to ride. If it's too hot for my mesh jacket, it's just too hot!

Reaction score
First Name
andre
Gotta try to keep the pie runs alive! I've never been to Lone Star Charlie's in Livingston before, but heard that the pies and service there are pretty good, so how about we gather there on Saturday, 28th for lunch (and pie!!)? Hope y'all can make it!

As of 8/20:

In:
Rydah 'n' LowRydah
Jbird710
Blue Flash
Woodsguy

Maybe:
Tom
Randyjayco
William Wolfen
Dannyboy
Quazy 1328