• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

End of Month Ride (Southern Style)

Sorry you guys won't be able to make this one, but no sweat... more pie for us! LOL, hey, we'll catch y'all on the next one :thumb:

20211030_125516.jpg

Rob, Anna, Chad, Daniel, Robert, Randall, Curtis, and dude with a 2003 3/4 ton Dodge dash in his lap that I can’t remember your name, great meeting y’all! I don’t think we met everyone, but we’ll fix that next time.

Kate and I have a spot in mind for a pie run sometime, but it’s a little ways to get there. Supposedly worth it though. Probably better to go in the spring.

Good times! Glad someone took a picture of their pie; ours didn't last long enough to get one! Good meeting y'all, hope everyone got home safe, and already looking forward to the next one.

Attachments

• PXL_20211030_165043091.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211030_165043091.MP.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 159
  • PXL_20211030_165115695.MP (1).jpg
    PXL_20211030_165115695.MP (1).jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 163
Rob, Anna, Chad, Daniel, Robert, Randall, Curtis, and dude with a 2003 3/4 ton Dodge dash in his lap that I can’t remember your name, great meeting y’all! I don’t think we met everyone, but we’ll fix that next time.

Kate and I have a spot in mind for a pie run sometime, but it’s a little ways to get there. Supposedly worth it though. Probably better to go in the spring.

It was great meeting everyone! I enjoyed the ride, the food and the company. I am looking forward to the next gathering.

Robert

And pie is all RT_Slim had. "Slim" is accurate while his avatar is off-putting (at least to me), it was good to meet you Sir, glad you had a safe ride back to the weird town.

Woodsguy is a big ole boy, even though he doesn't come across that way on the web. :mrgreen: Good to finally meet you too.

Txbluelacy has a pie run that should wait 'til spring? Poppycock! They'll for sure be a shortage of that, too, by then. How about tomorrow? :thumb:

I tagged along with GSer and his friend, who happens to now live mere blocks from where I grew up in SW Houston, out to Montgomery when they went south and I went north on FM149.

MAN what a gorgeous day to ride! I left home at 0940 and a brisk 55F and went to Cycle Shack, thanks to Woodsguy's previous post, to demo ride the KTM 890. Before getting excited to ride I read their mandatory waiver. 3 pages of *Boy, are you EVER gonna PAY if anything AT ALL goes wrong*!!! That's close enough to verbatim. :help:

Thanks Rydah and good to see you all, looking forward to the next time.

It was a awesome day to ride ,eat and meet new peeps. I didn't get to talk to one end of the table, maybe next time
I sat across Txbluelacy and his wife

I'm not riding all the way to Bay City but will consider many other locales, what do you have in mind?
Any member can call a pie run. :eat:

I think , , :giveup:

No need to worry about that one, there's not crap here worth driving down for haha. The Jay Cafe in Needville has long been known for good pies and the food isn't bad either.

The Jay Cafe is a great suggestion. Their food is really good, and the pies are too. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for this one, but hope you guys will be able to get together again.

Someone take the lead on this, and just give them a courtesy call as we get closer. Have fun, and be sure to take pics.

Man this month is out for me, hunting next weekend and then its Thanksgiving. Definitely up for getting together in December.

Well, if that's the consensus, I could do the 21st. It's a Sunday though, so would have to go to the early service at 0900. Getting out around 1030, we'd be able to make it by noon, so someone would have to get there early and save us a couple seats. They're pretty busy with the church crowd for sure. Lemme know.

I'm up for the Jay this weekend, I had actually thought about suggesting it. Noon on the 21st works for me.

Back