• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

End of Month Ride (Southern Style)

Does anyone have any details about meeting at the Moosehead Cafe in December? I just want to make sure it is on my schedule.

The December Pie Run has traditionally been a TWT sponsored event. I think the person that had been organizing them in the past no longer does it though (?), but we plan to be there anyway, and hopefully others will join us too. Looking at the calendar, the 18th would be the last available Saturday for the month, so let's plan for that date. I'll call them ahead of schedule, of course, to let them know they will be invaded by some pie slaying biker types, lol. I'll post up any details in the original post of this thread, but will be the usual of just showing up around noon.. ish.

Rydah,

Thank you very much for your reply and information. I will see you at the Moosehead!

If the meet is at 11, get there a little early enjoy a great breakfast.

My wife and I are in! She’s a passenger, so just one bike. But two pieces of pie. I ain’t sharin’ mine

Moved Christmas with my niece’s family to the 19th so I should be good for this one.

In for the 18th.

Edit: I plan to camp off my bike. I have camp site 004 reserved at Davy Crockett National Forest - Ratcliff Lake Recreational Area for Dec. 17th - 19th.

Last edited:
Ratcliff is a very cool lil place I just discovered this year and close to home. I hope to get out there soon with a hammock and do some serious snoozin'. :thumb:

Have you been to Red Hill Lake just north of Milam? Very similar; some fond memories from my childhood. 😎

Does anyone know if the Moosehead Cafe has been notified about all of the people that are going to show up on the 18th?

Does anyone know if the Moosehead Cafe has been notified about all of the people that are going to show up on the 18th?
Could be crowded with their normal crowd!

Back