• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mookie

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Malcolm Stewart has officially gone from Star to Rockstar. Rockstar Energy Husqvarna has announced a deal with Stewart for 2022 and 2023. The Florida native completed his best season in the premier class of Monster Energy AMA Supercross in 2021 as a member of the Monster Energy/Star Yamaha Racing team, where he finished a career-best sixth in the standings.
233862_stewart_alignmedia_sx21_arlington1_023c.jpg

Still a shadow of his brother. But yes, he's getting better.

Good to hear but that outdoors season is going to cut into his fishing time
I have a hard time getting into SX because I can't ride like that, jumping all over the place. The outdoor series is much more relatable and I wish it was easier to see in person. I think the battles between riders are better too. Lots of tracks on the schedule I'd love to visit, especially where it's cooler and there are trees to sit under. Wouldn't mind a few slow laps on them either.

He's more likable to me, I'll be pulling for him. Pretty much everyone is a shadow of Bubba. Unbelievable skills.
Can't speak for his personality. But credit where credit is due. If he stays uninjured maybe he'll outlast his brother. But we all know, the faster you go, the harder you crash, which did James in ultimately.

Can't say I have any favorites or am pulling for anyone. I used to see K. Windham's dad at a local bar on a regular basis and met Kevin a couple times, so I pulled for him for no other reason that I'd met him. But the older a rider gets, I pull for them. I like seeing someone battle both the youngsters and father time.

He looks real happy in that one pic "welcome to the team". Resembles a gangster riding the streets of NYC on his dirt bike. I lost track of James progress years ago it seems.

Yep. I get the live from the streets cam views from my friend in the bronx. Did not mean to offend anyone.

Back