• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: More Misc Items

Reaction score
Clearing out a few more things that aren't being used. Pricing below OBO + shipping or local pick up.

Alpine Stars Gloves, Large: $20

KBC Small Helmet with clear and dark visors: Make me an offer.

Women's Small gloves, never worn. $40.

Tiger 800 OEM exhaust: Make me an offer or going in the trash in a couple of days.

Attachments

• 20190325_174422.jpg
    20190325_174422.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
PM sent for tailbag and maybe gloves depending on size.

I’ll take the tank bag (and the tail bag if The deal with South Tex doesn’t work out). Just let me know when and where to meet up.

I’ll take the tank bag (and the tail bag if The deal with South Tex doesn’t work out). Just let me know when and where to meet up.
Need to check the cost of shipping for the tail bag, but the tank bag is yours. I'm at Midway and PGBT, near the Fox & Hound. As soon as I figure out the shipping and South Tex confirms (or not), I'll let you know. Don't want you making two trips if the tail bag falls through.

Need to check the cost of shipping for the tail bag, but the tank bag is yours. I'm at Midway and PGBT, near the Fox & Hound. As soon as I figure out the shipping and South Tex confirms (or not), I'll let you know. Don't want you making two trips if the tail bag falls through.

Okay...totally sorry. It is showing me a “Dal/FTW” tag at the top of the post on Tapatalk, so I thought you were in the DFW area. I definitely won’t be able to meet.

Okay...totally sorry. It is showing me a “Dal/FTW” tag at the top of the post on Tapatalk, so I thought you were in the DFW area. I definitely won’t be able to meet.

Dal/FTW is the DFW area....are you new here!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW if you're still interested the tank bag is available the tail bag is pending payment.

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Dal/FTW is the DFW area....are you new here!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW if you're still interested the tank bag is available the tail bag is pending payment.

I’m just a bigger idiot than I initially thought. You said PGBT, but for some reason I read it as Bush Intercontinental...in Houston.

I’m in for the tank bag. I can meet up any evening this week except tonight. I could also do Friday during the day or any time Sunday. Just let me know what works for you.

I’m just a bigger idiot than I initially thought. You said PGBT, but for some reason I read it as Bush Intercontinental...in Houston.

I’m in for the tank bag. I can meet up any evening this week except tonight. I could also do Friday during the day or any time Sunday. Just let me know what works for you.
Whatever works for you, I work from home so whenever you want to stop by just let me know and I'll PM you the address.

I might like the Icon face shields. I have an Icon Alliance helmet. Any idea what model helmet those shields fit?

I think they will work for my helmet and I only use the clear visor. mine is getting a bit scratched up. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I might like the Icon face shields. I have an Icon Alliance helmet. Any idea what model helmet those shields fit?

I think they will work for my helmet and I only use the clear visor. mine is getting a bit scratched up. Thanks in advance.
yes, they fit the alliance.

I'll take the pants. Are you still in Austin?

Back