• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale Sold! Moskomoto Nomad Tank bag

Reaction score
Moskomoto Nomad Tank bag. This is a tank bag that has been used for several years on trips and is still in great shape. It offers many pockets for organizing your gear, includes an integrated 1.5 liter hydration bag, rain cover, and even converts to a small backpack to keep valuables with you. I recently changed my setup and no longer need this bag. All of the Moskomoto gear is built to hold up to the elements. 1. 1.5L Hydrapak reservoir 2. Beavertail stash spot 3. Quick release mounting system 4. 6 layers of vertical organization (features hidden inside!) 5. MOLLE expandability 6. External beacon pocket (inReach or Spot) 7. Hydration hose management. Looking at $150 with local pick-up or make me an offer. If you want it shipped, I will add actual shipping fees to the price. Will accept Venmo or Zelle for payment.

Attachments

• IMG_0756-s.jpg
    IMG_0756-s.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg