• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

That was a sad ending. Cop should've beat that dude senseless.

I can't get the video to play. Probably taken down.

Works for me :shrug:

It has been around a LONG time. It is a cop on a DR of some kind chasing some dude on another little bike. BOTH of them have some crazy mad skilz! That neither of them got whacked by another vehicle is just amazing!

My main question is WHY ISNT THE COP WEARING GLOVES?
Looks like Mexico or further south. Too many old vw's

That was intense. I could feel my heart rate rising as it went on and on.

My main question is WHY ISNT THE COP WEARING GLOVES?
Looks like Mexico or further south. Too many old vw's

Some place in Europe. The flag is for the European Union.

The cop was a significantly better rider and likely had a faster motorcycle as well. He could easily catch up if he got behind and his cornering skills were way better. The guy running doesn't know anything about body position or how to maximize speed and had the disadvantage of having to decide which way to go vs. the cop just following.

It was probably a fun ride for the cop. He probably knew he was the better rider within 30 seconds of giving chase so he knew he would catch the guy. It was simply a matter of time.

Guy running just picked the wrong cop. It would be like me trying to run away from MacDaddy on a dirt road. Sooner or later, I'm going to realize I can't get away and just give up. :)

I was waiting for the MC cop to share his pick move to take out the the perp..

Back