• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motivational Gallery for Riders/Those who Love Bikes

Re: Motivational Posters for those who love bikes

These are all great. I love them all. I laughed every few seconds. They show talent even if some of them didn't show much grammar.

Pat McDonald

Re: Motivational Posters for those who love bikes

I like this one.

motivator3544399[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cool Stuff

those are great
didn't these same ones come up in a thread not too long ago?

but yeah if I could get some of these in poster size I'd buy a few

"Repsol is Spanish for teamwork"

Cracks me up everytime...

Re: Motivational Picture Essay

opportunity.jpg

[content deleted - mods]

torque.jpg

Motivates me to be more like CN
chuck2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Motivational Picture Essay

I understand the Camaro one, but the Kleenex one wasn't too bad. lol

When Chuck Norris does a push up, he doesn't actually push himself up, he pushes the Earth down.

Re: Motivational Posters for those who love bikes [Mega-Merge]

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Re: Motivational Posters for those who love bikes [Mega-Merge]

small offering

Attachments

• hooligan.jpg
    hooligan.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Back