• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Saw this on FB. Sounds like a mini repeat of the Moto Camping Show last year. The campout part was pretty fun.

"Join us at Moto Liberty on Saturday, February 9th for a mini camping event. Doors open at the store at 10:00 AM. Free Italian Beef Sandwiches served at Noon. Factory Reps from MSR, Big Agnes and other camping specific lines on hand from Noon to 4:00. Cook top demos & more. They'll be making hot chocolate on they stoves. About 5:00 head out to the Lake Dallas Campground for a hotdog cookout. Just come out for a few hours, or rent a spot and stay the night with the Moto Liberty crew and friends. RV's welcome, hookups available (it may be cold). More details will be released as we get closer to the event, so check back for more details!"

I wouldn't mind doing this again if the weather is doable.

@misterk - want to split a spot again?
@MacDaddy - interested?

I am in...Let’s do it, that was fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did the Moto Camping Show last December but had to miss the camp out. I'm gonna try & make this one.

Bummer, that camping area is 3-4 miles from the house. Would've been fun to meet some of you folks.

Back