• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: moto-Camping fort Parker state park Friday dec 21, mexia

misterk

Forum Supporter
I have a campsite reserved at fort Parker state park in mexiA Friday night. I have room for 2 more. Post up if you would like to camp.

I will leave dfw around 11

misterk

Forum Supporter
Didn’t you say there was a Holiday Inn?

The Ft Parker Inn looks pretty sketchy.........

How about a 1:00 lunch somewhere south of D/FW? Then backroad to the park.....

Sounds good. Put together a route. I have taken some back roads from Italy tx south to mexia before

TX_northstar

Forum Supporter
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Jensen
Is there still room for one more? I am off Friday and would like to get a quick camp in ahead of the holiday.

misterk

Forum Supporter
I think we are planning on running into mexia to eat supper. There is a good Mexican food place.

Aaron you can just pack your vegetables and tofu..........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mr2mch

Forum Supporter
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
I think we are planning on running into mexia to eat supper. There is a good Mexican food place.

Aaron you can just pack your vegetables and tofu..........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If yall are goin into Mahair ta eat...youll wanna go to the Farm House....really really good food there...we had a Sunday Meet n Eat there a while back.....it was goooood
Ask Drew

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

misterk

Forum Supporter
We have another site booked, so we got room for 3 more. Post up if you got the camping heeby jeebys

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
Great pics :thumb:
I can see clearly now the old platform is gone. All of the bad feelings have dissappeared.

First Name
Steve
Sure looked like a perfect day. I reconized a lot of those roads at first and take a couple of them on the way to work. Hey Kevin, I live one minute away from your friend with the golf course.