• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: moto-Camping fort Parker state park Friday dec 21, mexia

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I have a campsite reserved at fort Parker state park in mexiA Friday night. I have room for 2 more. Post up if you would like to camp.

I will leave dfw around 11

Didn’t you say there was a Holiday Inn?

The Ft Parker Inn looks pretty sketchy.........

How about a 1:00 lunch somewhere south of D/FW? Then backroad to the park.....

Sounds good. Put together a route. I have taken some back roads from Italy tx south to mexia before

Is there still room for one more? I am off Friday and would like to get a quick camp in ahead of the holiday.

What time are you headed back on Saturday morning?

No hurrry, leave your house at 6, you will be there by 7. Push your bike into camp so you don’t disrupt my beauty [emoji42] sleep [emoji99]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we are planning on running into mexia to eat supper. There is a good Mexican food place.

Aaron you can just pack your vegetables and tofu..........[emoji12]

Last edited:
I think we are planning on running into mexia to eat supper. There is a good Mexican food place.

Aaron you can just pack your vegetables and tofu..........[emoji12]

If yall are goin into Mahair ta eat...youll wanna go to the Farm House....really really good food there...we had a Sunday Meet n Eat there a while back.....it was goooood
Ask Drew

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have another site booked, so we got room for 3 more. Post up if you got the camping heeby jeebys [emoji106]

Back