• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Moto Geocaching?

I have a bunch of people looking at me right now here at MDA because I pretty much cracked up laughing. I know the movie you got that from. Excellent....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No Sir. We hid cache #1 and so far no one has found it or even looked for it as far as I can tell.

shoot! i had to go back and re-read the thread. i can't see pics here offshore, but i'll see it when i get home tomorrow. i didn't know it started already. :doh:

VistaPrint.com has good prices for business cards. You can upload your picture (avatar) and put whatever you want on it. As far as laminating, I don't think they offer that service. It you needed them laminated, Kinko's or Office Depot, etc. would do it. If you have access to a color printer, you can just make your own and print them on card stock and cut them. I may do that for MY6 and mine to see how they come out and if they'll work for the purpose of MotoGeocaching.
:flip:

So all the proof we need is a picture? Then it's done? Are you hiding more? Sorry, never done this before.

Sure That'll work. That all depends on how much traction this gets I guess. Feel free to hide your own caches somewhere too.

I hope this game takes off, I would like to play but it will hafta wait til things settle into a routine around here...

I found my first geocache for the Texas State Parks Geocache Challenge.

just a note, maybe should be listed on a separate thread for Texas State Parks Geocache Challenge.
Another game to add to TWT?

Tyler State Park - TxGCC13
TxGCC13.jpg

Back