• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: MotoGP Friday Night BBQ April 11, 2014

Meyers Elgin beef sausage
uqugu2am.jpg

Stuffed jalapeños
u9era9aj.jpg

Pulled pork
6yzu5uny.jpg

Beef brisket
sysu2yje.jpg

Last edited:
Oh snap! Just saw this. Went last year, but wondering if it's too late to stop by this year... being already after 8m and all. ;)

Oh snap! Just saw this. Went last year, but wondering if it's too late to stop by this year... being already after 8m and all. ;)

Still a crowd here.... And food. If you're sort of close I don't see a problem at all! :eat:

A big thanks to Rusty for putting this together. Thanks to Scott for cooking the wonderful meats. Also want to thank the rest of the cooks. It was good meeting some more TWTers.

Thanks Veronica & Rusty for the hospitality, organizing this and to Scott for the effort in preparing this incredible BBQ
Good seeing friends and putting faces to names...

Scott, Rusty and Veronica - thank you so much for your hospitality and caring spirit. The BBQ and the delectable handmade desserts was just the perfect finishing touch to dinner. But one of the best aspect about last night is the Two Wheeled Texan comradery.

You guys rock!

jammin.gif

RB

Thank you to Rusty and Veronica for hosting the event. Scott, great work on the meats! Hey Scott two words; Food Truck! All the food was really good, so to everyone who made something thank you. Good times, nice to meet people and a nice evening.

Bill and I survived North Austin last night and are currently sipping on a Dos Equis in scenic Junction. Had a great ride to today. They need rain bad here.

Rusty thank you for opening your house again for a wonderful evening.

Thank you Scott for being so great with a smoker.

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

I just barely made it to this, and right under the wire I think. ;) Thanks for hosting the cook-out, the wonderful grub, and for not making just a late arrival too awfully awkward.

Skip, most of the folks there are from the Austin area so we knew several faces already. No better time for newcomers to meet folks. Thanks for coming out and adding to the festivities even if you were "late". Good to meet you.

Skip, most of the folks there are from the Austin area so we knew several faces already. No better time for newcomers to meet folks. Thanks for coming out and adding to the festivities even if you were "late". Good to meet you.

Good to meet you too Not Dave! It was a little surreal/awkward to learn just after telling about how I got stopped on my way over, that you are a cop. Funny.. I was like, errrr.... uhhhhh.... hope I didn't say anything incriminating in the last 5 minutes. :rofl:

Nah, I wasn't working so just another bike rider like you and the rest of the people there.

Thanks Scott and Rusty and all the others that contributed and attended this. Good to see those that I know and meet others for the first time.

You were the one who followed Charrito and I from Woodbutcher's, right? I couldn't keep tabs on where we'd lost you- did you stay with us until 183?

Hey Cheez!

That was me that followed you south for a while, hope I didn't confuse you. I exited right after 183. I tried to catch up and wave off, but traffic didn't cooperate and your VTX really pulls down the highway!

:eat::rider:

Thanks to everybody for coming. Perfect weather and a good crowd. Now I just need to get Kurt's chairs back to him and find the owner of a clear plastic glass that was left on the table outside.

Thanks to everybody for coming. Perfect weather and a good crowd. Now I just need to get Kurt's chairs back to him and find the owner of a clear plastic glass that was left on the table outside.

I'll swing by some evening soon.

Back